• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cardinals Post Game!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts:

Jayden Daniels has looked like who we hoped he is. He deserves a ton of credit for what he has done.

The OLine, remember these sucky guys and how we needed to replaced two tackles at least. They are playing very well.

The WRs .... we need Higgins, we need Aiyuk. Trade a 3rd and pay the man. Oh wait, the coaching staff is mixing, matching scheming up guys to be succesful. Same with the TEs.

My point, Daniels is going to be a great pick but lets not forget the rest of the guys.

All day i saw or heard guys hollering for more CBs. The defense gave up 142 yards passing, a good game by any standard. They gave up 181 yards rushing which is too much. The pass rush was good against a shifty QB.

I know, it was only one game. The coaches have been saying they are close. It seems to me that we should give this FO and coaching staff some credit and see where it goes.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let me ask this Giants 1-3 Bengals 1-3 Cards 1-3 are we just playing Sucky teams ?? We play 1-3 browns n3xt week are we legit ??
Arizona who played Buffalo tough, blew out the Rams at home and last week lost against the Lions at home..for a team to win at Cincinnati a team who was 9-0 against NFC teams and then win at Arizona against a pesky Cardinals team that’s impressive

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts:

Jayden Daniels has looked like who we hoped he is. He deserves a ton of credit for what he has done.

The OLine, remember these sucky guys and how we needed to replaced two tackles at least. They are playing very well.

The WRs .... we need Higgins, we need Aiyuk. Trade a 3rd and pay the man. Oh wait, the coaching staff is mixing, matching scheming up guys to be succesful. Same with the TEs.

My point, Daniels is going to be a great pick but lets not forget the rest of the guys.

All day i saw or heard guys hollering for more CBs. The defense gave up 142 yards passing, a good game by any standard. They gave up 181 yards rushing which is too much. The pass rush was good against a shifty QB.

I know, it was only one game. The coaches have been saying they are close. It seems to me that we should give this FO and coaching staff some credit and see where it goes.

I disagree with you on WR, Higgins would have been great. However you bring up a good point about cackling for CBs, maybe we need to pump the brakes on that. Oline and coaches are doing great, i agree. I still wish the Daniels hype could be contained , we've got a ways to go before the playoffs

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is an example of what I have been saying about acquisitions. Yes, we need guys but, waiting too late to get them will likely prevent this team from reaching its potential this season. (competing approaches and neither is wrong)

I wish we could have acquired Higgins.
I'm not so high on grabbing a CB anymore, but i could see us losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs because of guys not having the experience to make big plays while Terry is doubled. Ekler has done what i expected, McNichols gives me hope if Ekler has to miss time in the future. From most predictions few expected this type of start and thats why you, myself and others felt it was important, even now to grab talent.
....I'm happy with who we have on offense but i guess we will have to see how things play out. Im already thinking about looking at free agency next year

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve said it multiple times on this board. You have to start winNing and have a TEAM and ownership one can get behind, for Skins fans to creep back from the darkness.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it’s totally getting out of hand…