• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cardinals Post Game!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve said it multiple times on this board. You have to start winNing and have a TEAM and ownership one can get behind, for Skins fans to creep back from the darkness.

Passing judgment on fans that bailed or came close to bailing is a little immature. I will be highly disappointed if NW isn't close to capacity next week with Skins fans. Come one come all.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts:

Jayden Daniels has looked like who we hoped he is. He deserves a ton of credit for what he has done.

The OLine, remember these sucky guys and how we needed to replaced two tackles at least. They are playing very well.

The WRs .... we need Higgins, we need Aiyuk. Trade a 3rd and pay the man. Oh wait, the coaching staff is mixing, matching scheming up guys to be succesful. Same with the TEs.

My point, Daniels is going to be a great pick but lets not forget the rest of the guys.

All day i saw or heard guys hollering for more CBs. The defense gave up 142 yards passing, a good game by any standard. They gave up 181 yards rushing which is too much. The pass rush was good against a shifty QB.

I know, it was only one game. The coaches have been saying they are close. It seems to me that we should give this FO and coaching staff some credit and see where it goes.
I posted earlier that I wanted to see Forbes before they try and sign a corner. Forbes looked good enough to table that.

Might be greedy on my part, but I am hoping Peters has one more trick up his sleeve.

Picked up Seibert off the street to help out the special teams unit. Picked up Noah Brown off the street to help out the offense.

Fingers crossed he can find someone to help out our defensive unit if the defense reverts to their previous play. I understand those preaching patience though.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing judgment on fans that bailed or came close to bailing is a little immature. I will be highly disappointed if NW isn't close to capacity next week with Skins fans. Come one come all.
I was looking for tickets last night. There aren't a lot out there. Cost is crazy $100+ for nose bleeds and at least $60 for parking. So $200 for the cheap seats. For me going to the games will a once a season deal. Decent tickets ... count on close to $1,000.

Wait until the Metallica tickets go on sale at Northwest.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted earlier that I wanted to see Forbes before they try and sign a corner. Forbes looked good enough to table that.

Might be greedy on my part, but I am hoping Peters has one more trick up his sleeve.

Picked up Seibert off the street to help out the special teams unit. Picked up Noah Brown off the street to help out the offense.

Fingers crossed he can find someone to help out our defensive unit if the defense reverts to their previous play. I understand those preaching patience though.
Forbes played well yesterday and I expect he will continue to grow. Mikey played much better and is improving. I have been okay with BSJ. I noticed a couple of guys who switched off coverage correctly. There will be games that any and all get beat. It happens. 145 yards passing is okay with me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for tickets last night. There aren't a lot out there. Cost is crazy $100+ for nose bleeds and at least $60 for parking. So $200 for the cheap seats. For me going to the games will a once a season deal. Decent tickets ... count on close to $1,000.

Wait until the Metallica tickets go on sale at Northwest.
I went on SeatGeek and found some lower bowl corner seats on the Skins side for about 280. My high school buddy is going to pick me up and pay for parking.

Tickets are expensive now days. Ravens tickets are much more than Skins tickets. I wanted to go to the Browns game, but I won't be in town until the next weekend. I'm expecting the Ravens game to be flexed, especially of we beat Cleveland.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forbes played well yesterday and I expect he will continue to grow. Mikey played much better and is improving. I have been okay with BSJ. I noticed a couple of guys who switched off coverage correctly. There will be games that any and all get beat. It happens. 145 yards passing is okay with me.
Lol....last week at was at Whitt Jr's doorstep with my pitchfork. I'll put it down for now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my stance is always going to be the same . i loved the redskins , i am ok with commanders but nowhere near as passionate, i dont care if we win 1000 super bowls I wont buy gear or attend games . I will not bend the knee to wokeism period , the name wasn’t offensive , never needed to be changed and I will be forever be pissed about it . The name needs to be changed and our logo needs to come back . Thinking all of this is right because of a few wins is shallow