• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinal fans sad

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how long ive been a fan of these teams, or how. Trust me it was no bandwagoning. Ive probably been a fan before your daddy made a oops.

"I'll take things a bandwagoner says for $1000 please, Alex"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread becoming more true every Sunday

Mell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He didn't play because he didn't have to"

#thingspatsfanssay

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Arians is a good coach.

Only problem the Cards had this year was they had to march out Palmer again. I dunno what their options would've been... he was the best that anyone could foresee going into it. But you could tell during preseason something was off...

I dunno if it's just age or there's some underlying issue of why he's struggling (injury related I mean). Cards still have a lot of talent on their roster and a good coaching staff, but I feel that team has ignored QB a BIT too long in terms of finding a good youthful guy to build up.

I USED to think Arians is a good coach - but this year has made it clear he is a piece of shit whiny little bitch. He has spent more time whining and complaining about how officiating has hurt his team than actually holding his team accountable. His MO is to sweep shit under the rug and say "it's early" these things will fix themselves.

The worst of his many press conference blunders was when he said it's not his job to get his players prepared after Friday. Once the weekend hits it's up to his players to get themselves prepared.

He is a cool dude that did an excellent job when they were the underdogs but he has no fucking clue how to handle high expectations.

"All or Nothing" proved that as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to know u can be a total asshat n not get banned..... wishing death on other rn suchp

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These bitches are some hardcore message boarders who demand high quality posting experiences free of funny jokes and evidence of their team sucking dicks.

they must be from Boston