• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhhhh kids. Dontcha just love 'em!

http://SportsHoopla.com/ocdsk6j

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool ride!!! Coupla months early but.........OK!

http://SportsHoopla.com/4ctadgs

The new wheels will go great on the latest investment. Very proactive guys.....

http://SportsHoopla.com/nr7cwh4

http://SportsHoopla.com/k9hldy9

http://SportsHoopla.com/mop9ajd

B&W and a bit grainy but this is Lester B. Pearson's favourite photo from 1967!!

Love that retro look!!!!!!!!

Nice group CI. :10:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What confuses me is what is it about the Leafs that bothers you folks so much? The fact they're awful? The fact the fans have by and large given up on them? I'm so confused - it isn't 2002 anymore, it's not like anybody outside of Leaf fans are even noticing the team exists besides the obsessive...

It's a little creepy, to be honest.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What confuses me is what is it about the Leafs that bothers you folks so much? The fact they're awful? The fact the fans have by and large given up on them? I'm so confused - it isn't 2002 anymore, it's not like anybody outside of Leaf fans are even noticing the team exists besides the obsessive...

It's fun!

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon Danny, I don't join in with this stuff......I kid but I don't go this far.

You should have pondered having him re-instated a little more :omg:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Danny, I don't join in with this stuff......I kid but I don't go this far.

You should have pondered having him re-instated a little more :omg:

Like I said, there are plenty of times when the Leafs will give you reason to burn them. It just seems like overkill.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun when they collapse out of the playoffs. Then sure, go crazy. Elimination thread? Always down for a bet.

This is just starting to look like a troll board to be honest. :2cents:

I'm very disappointed it's only starting to look like a troll board because that was the intention from the start. And tell me with a straight face that even you didn't get a few chuckles from this thread. :nod:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, there are plenty of times when the Leafs will give you reason to burn them. It just seems like overkill.

Plenty of people too Danny. Like yesterday when I actually tried to have a conversation with a Leaf fan that was telling Handy Randy was all that and a bag of chips.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of people too Danny. Like yesterday when I actually tried to have a conversation with a Leaf fan that was telling Handy Randy was all that and a bag of chips.

hey that's an insult to chips.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very disappointed it's only starting to look like a troll board because that was the intention from the start. And tell me with a straight face that even you didn't get a few chuckles from this thread. :nod:

Oh of course, but save some of the good stuff for when it'll be needed. I mean, eventually this team is going to trade its first rounder for a lawnmower...

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh of course, but save some of the good stuff for when it'll be needed. I mean, eventually this team is going to trade its first rounder for a lawnmower...

:lol: The thing is Danny the Leafs are so inspiring that there's literally new material daily. I gotta respect that. No other team in the NHL has that going for them.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Danny, you're one of the best Leafs fans I know, you take it all in stride. As a born and raised Montrealer I can say that it drives us nuts here when the Leafs fans descend on the city on game night claiming that the Leafs are the best team in the universe, or the one that really drives us nuts is that the Leafs are Canada's team. This is the primary reason why us Habs fans get all over the Leafs. We'd also like to watch other teams on TV!

:suds: