• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself, but I like discussing hockey and we have a pretty good group of posters here at the Hoop. I get my kayak in the water as often as I can, though.

Oh I know, it's just that everybody from here who moves out to BC mysteriously becomes some sort of neo-hippie who seems to think we're all losers because we own televisions and spend time online. Or something like that.

Also, weird that a landmass with a population of 750,000 is providing such a large number of posters here...not that there's anything wrong with that!

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know, it's just that everybody from here who moves out to BC mysteriously becomes some sort of neo-hippie who seems to think we're all losers because we own televisions and spend time online. Or something like that.

Also, weird that a landmass with a population of 750,000 is providing such a large number of posters here...not that there's anything wrong with that!

its the ganja Danny

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Although I moved out to the island in 2008, I'm still very much an Albertan at heart.

/Clear-cut those trees and more pipelines to the coast please.
//I kid, I kid.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Victoria/Saanich for a couple of years. One of the prettiest cities in Canada.