• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't spell Thug without Da U

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiDirtyPlay1.gif

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you find this?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech board.
here is a related story from ESPN, BTW

Miami senior defensive tackle Micanor Regis has been suspended for Saturday's game against Georgia Tech (No. 22 BCS, No. 20 AP) after he punched a North Carolina player in the groin last weekend, the school announced Wednesday.

ACC blog
ESPN.com's Heather Dinich writes about all things ACC in the conference blog.

***8226; Blog network:
College Football Nation

"Micanor's actions in the North Carolina game will not be tolerated," first-year coach Al Golden said in a statement. "We expect our players to represent our program with class on and off the field, and when they do not, there are consequences. Quite honestly I'm embarrassed and I just apologized to Coach [Everett] Withers and shared that sentiment.

"We do not teach, nor will we ever condone this type of behavior in our football program."

Regis, who has started all six games for Miami, was caught on video punching North Carolina receiver Dwight Jones as he was tackled in the third quarter. Miami won the game, 30-24, and earned its first ACC win of the season.

"I'm truly sorry for my foolish actions Saturday during the North Carolina game," Regis said in a prepared statement. "It was hurtful, wrong and embarrassing to both football programs, to both schools and to the millions of college football fans that were watching. Specifically, I want to apologize to Dwight Jones, Coach Withers and the entire UNC football team. I am hoping and praying that you all forgive me for my actions."

Regis has 25 tackles this season, including three for losses and one sack. Saturday's game against Georgia Tech is critical to Miami's chances of staying in the Coastal Division race, as the Canes have two conference losses and the Yellow Jackets have one.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami senior defensive tackle Micanor Regis...

Look... the kid never had a chance. His name is Micanor. If I was named Micanor I would try to punch life in the balls as much as possible.

I love how news outlets report a crotch-shot as punch/kick/blunt-force-trauma to the "groin"... which has nothing to do with your dick and balls. Your loins maybe... but not your groin.

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I didn't realize this until just reading on TSL, but LT said this same dude choked him after the fumble at the end of the first half of the Miami game. You can see his hand go up for the throat right before they review it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that guy is a dirty bastard. Look at him step on a UNC player's hand in this video. Dude makes Nate Webster look like a choir boy.

MiamiDirtyPlay2.gif

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take the boy out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the boy

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell. this is appalling. i don't know how a player doesn't get suspended for more than a game when there is clear evidence that he is trying to hurt players in a dirty manner. i mean getting caught 3 times! cmon NCAA

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, wtf...

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not surprised. IMO, this is what the Miami football program has and always will be. It's their identity and culture down there. It's perpetuated by football alumni and boosters more interested in themselves and image, than the actual good of the players or the program. I applaud Coach Al Golden for trying, but I think there is only one way it will ever stop. No one is willing to admit it must be done.

I can't recall a single season when they didn't have multiple incidents like these happen on the field. I also don't believe for a second that they ever stopped their on or off field discretions during probation.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anything more come of this? Obviously this moron plays dirty all the time. Not some one-time "emotions got the best of me" BS he wrote in his cutesy prepared statement. Where's the hammer?

Crotch-punching, stomping hands, CHOKING PEOPLE!!! WTFH man??? Get this fucktard off the field!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anything more come of this? Obviously this moron plays dirty all the time. Not some one-time "emotions got the best of me" BS he wrote in his cutesy prepared statement. Where's the hammer?

Crotch-punching, stomping hands, CHOKING PEOPLE!!! WTFH man??? Get this fucktard off the field!

Just think, a couple of years ago he would have gotten a bonus for these actions from Shapiro.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But let's not be too judgmental. After all, they play UVa this Thursday. :cheer2:

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But let's not be too judgmental. After all, they play UVa this Thursday. :cheer2:

Yes.

Right after that game a serious investigation needs to be launched.

:D now I want to see this game to see if dude goes for the crotch punch and gets his hand stuck.

Think about it... ya, that's where I went with it.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Right after that game a serious investigation needs to be launched.

:D now I want to see this game to see if dude goes for the crotch punch and gets his hand stuck.

Think about it... ya, that's where I went with it.

Awesome. LMAO.