• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Canada vs. USA

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout this all female tsn intermission panel on the rebroadcast

How about the bitter broad who called someone falling into anothers lower body "taking out the knees...cheap...or as I like to call it, typical American." :laugh3:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
That Salt Lake game was an absolute disgrace. I've never heard my dad so angry after a Canada win.
Finally found the boxscore. CNNSI.com - Women's Ice Hockey Boxscore
3-2 victory, both of the USA goals were on the powerplay. USA powerplay went 2 for 11.
After Canada took the lead, USA got 8 powerplays in a row, including two 5-on-3s. Canada had 3 powerplays all game
How the fuck do you have an AMERICAN referee in the Gold Medal Game, when USA is playing in it, IN the USA.
the thought of that game still makes me angry.

some of the calls were just headshakingly awful. so proud of those Canadian girls for overcoming that criminal with a whistle. fuck you Stacey Livingston.
[YOUTUBE]DkLR5g_-IMI[/YOUTUBE]

Wickenheiser did a great job shadowing Hilary Knight of the US earlier today, the States also needs more from the Lamoureaux (sp?) twins.
I'd shadow Hilary Knight, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do

hilary-knight-sochi-kickoff.jpg

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally found the boxscore. CNNSI.com - Women's Ice Hockey Boxscore
3-2 victory, both of the USA goals were on the powerplay. USA powerplay went 2 for 11.
After Canada took the lead, USA got 8 powerplays in a row, including two 5-on-3s. Canada had 3 powerplays all game
How the fuck do you have an AMERICAN referee in the Gold Medal Game, when USA is playing in it, IN the USA.
the thought of that game still makes me angry.

some of the calls were just headshakingly awful. so proud of those Canadian girls for overcoming that criminal with a whistle. fuck you Stacey Livingston.
[YOUTUBE]DkLR5g_-IMI[/YOUTUBE]

I'd shadow Hilary Knight, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do

hilary-knight-sochi-kickoff.jpg

If I were into ladies...she'd be my type. Attractive young (that's weird because she's a year older than me) lady. Got a Colbie Smulders thing going.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were into ladies...she'd be my type. Attractive young (that's weird because she's a year older than me) lady. Got a Colbie Smulders thing going.

Amanda Kessel is my female Hockey player crush - she's such a good player too

kessel-1-459x640.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can a hockey player have such great teeth? Now this, this is a hockey player...

bobby-clarke-wink.jpg