• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we even sell out Pittsburgh?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like maggots to dogshit, I say.....stiller fans will make it happen.....there will be 40k plus of them there.......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dont you fucking hate that!!! yes I live in Pa, but just barely, and for christs sake we are in the most southeastern part of the state, 60 miles south of Philly, 30 miles north of Baltimore, yet all we see are Stealer flags and banners all around, even in the Md parts, Stealer propaganda.

Yup. Cant stand bandwagon fans. They can eat a bag of dicks as far as I'm concerned. I think geography should dictate your teams. I've got friends who were born in Pitt who are Steelers fan which is fine...I get that. But if you're born in Cinci root for the Bengals. If you're born in KC root for the royals...that's your team. I mean Canada might have a kick ass hockey team and all but I'm not about to root for them against the US in the olympics (and yes I equate rooting for Canada to being born in Cinci and rooting for the steelers). Fuck pittsburgh and fuck canada.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. There are only a few exceptions to that. If my dad had been raised in, say, Louisiana, and was a Saints fan, who moved to KY, he would probably have me rooting for the Saints. There's no good reason for a person born in Texas to decide they're going to root for the Steelers.