• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we all agree now ?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a message for only one of you guys, and that fag is Kreton. Please do tell me what happened to you guys, and how i was supposed to face that you were so much better of a team. You at least had something worth imploding, remember? Asshat.

Sorry to the rest of you, but Kreton was trolling the bears board, and needs to eat his fucking crow.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was ready for tonight. I manned the tequila and weed early.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never liked stafford less...

Did you hear him mention the drops and penalties in the post game ? He also said he threw some bad passes. But a leader says "that was on me" .. period, after tonight's game...

1 - Because that's what leaders do

and

2 - Because it was on him and his fucking sidearm, 3 pick, 48 QB rating ass.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear him mention the drops and penalties in the post game ? He also said he threw some bad passes. But a leader says "that was on me" .. period, after tonight's game...

and

I'll say this on Staffs behalf. If Calvin catches two passes it may be a totally different game. The one on third and 15, and the one on second and 9 (pretty sure). Both would have been first downs and the first probably gets us another TD. Both hit him in the chest and SHOULD have been caught.

To your point he shouldn't go the RGIII route as that looks bad.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and

Oh yeah... I heard him. And I watched him. That both arms over his head like he just broke a stained glass window at church thing is more than old to me. Defense did as much as you can hope for. QB, yet again, lost the game. And the sidearm is 100% garbage, always.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this on Staffs behalf. If Calvin catches two passes it may be a totally different game. The one on third and 15, and the one on second and 9 (pretty sure). Both would have been first downs and the first probably gets us another TD. Both hit him in the chest and SHOULD have been caught.

To your point he shouldn't go the RGIII route as that looks bad.

Those were both awful.(the first drop killed the momentum) And CJ has dropped/not caught a lot of catchable balls in his career. This was Calvin's worst game since Chicago two years ago.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard he cancelled a players only meeting last that Reggie Bush had called. I guess Bush isn't on a "leadership committee". Wtf!?!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a bitch and Schwartz is trash.. Can we agree? We are stuck with Staff however.. Maybe he becomes good someday..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I still fuckin hate that extension. No reason for it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard he cancelled a players only meeting last that Reggie Bush had called. I guess Bush isn't on a "leadership committee". Wtf!?!

That's cause he's blindly loyal to Schwartz too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old Lions -- Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Trent Dilfer said it best -- this team just keeps throwing up all over themselves.

ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING to have played the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL and have the talent the Lions have on their team and be 7-7 right now.

What an absolute joke.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Characteristics of last night's game that make Lions' losses unique.

(1) Obvious PI non-call. Cost Lions 4 points.
(2) It's not enough that the winning field goal was 61 yards. It also had to just drop over the corner of the crossbar.
(3) CJ dropped passes that even Mike Thomas (drink) would have caught.
(4) Linehan sucks pig vomit out of a hippo's ass.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezus this thread is full of pessimists. I got crucified for this kind of talk a few weeks back. Reality sucks when it comes to the lions.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a message for only one of you guys, and that fag is Kreton. Please do tell me what happened to you guys, and how i was supposed to face that you were so much better of a team. You at least had something worth imploding, remember? Asshat.

Sorry to the rest of you, but Kreton was trolling the bears board, and needs to eat his fucking crow.

No need to apologize. Most of us know hes off his rocker and his meds. Im curious as to where him and tpaul went. They both have some crow eating to do. Legitimate super bowl contenders, lol. Facepalm.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to apologize. Most of us know hes off his rocker and his meds. Im curious as to where him and tpaul went. They both have some crow eating to do. Legitimate super bowl contenders, lol. Facepalm.

Yeah, he was especially arrogant and condescending, no coincidence that she wont come around now. There was a ton of "we" are the better team talk, and he even made some stupid comment about how the players played for the fans, "just ask them thats what they say", as if they would be out there for free. No biggie, just like to let it be known, if you are going to troll another teams board, dont expect everyone to just forget about it.

Kreton..... I'm waiting.....how would you like your crow?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was especially arrogant and condescending, no coincidence that she wont come around now. There was a ton of "we" are the better team talk, and he even made some stupid comment about how the players played for the fans, "just ask them thats what they say", as if they would be out there for free. No biggie, just like to let it be known, if you are going to troll another teams board, dont expect everyone to just forget about it.

Yeah I cant stand immature trolling behavior. I still think the lions are better than the bears myself. I think both teams are soft though and the division as a whole is pretty bad. But Ive been saying that since basically the first time the lions bested the bears. Although I did say Gb was a legit contender, oops. Their defense is awful.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I cant stand immature trolling behavior. I still think the lions are better than the bears myself. I think both teams are soft though and the division as a whole is pretty bad. But Ive been saying that since basically the first time the lions bested the bears. Although I did say Gb was a legit contender, oops. Their defense is awful.

It has been a common thread for the entire NFC North, to be flip flopping back and forth from one week loking spectacular to choke fests. Lions probably have the best defense, but they have been suspect to big plays. GB and the Bears i would say are fairly comparable with regards to defense, with the slightest of edges going to GB. The whole division is less than equipped to make a run in the playoffs, and i dont think any of them could be considered a contender.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it and yes calling out the trolling behavior is OK!

But lets face it the NFC North is garbage this year. Chicago was still swept by a poorly disciplined Lions team and Green Bay is using fill ins for the fill ins.

I thought the North would have been much better this season instead the NFC East looks better than the North right now.