• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Packers win a game without AR?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched the Bears and they are awful. You are trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Yes every other week were terrible. That is 50% better then the last 5 years. Were not great yet, it's coming.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We (Bears) may only win a few games this year but were stacking young talent and may have found our QB. Good time to be a Bear fan for me. I see light at the end of the tunnel and I could not say that for a long long time.
You took a step in the right direction this offseason for sure.

I hated the Trub pick. Cuz I think it was a great move.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Welcome to the insecure world of the Tom Brady fan

Are you saying that I'm incorrect? Poor Andrew Luck, he has no O line to protect him. Poor Aaron Rodgers, he has no O line to protect him. Poor.......etc.

Brady? Diminished skills.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he's saying that you are an insecure Brady bitch. I can confirm that this is fact.

So I am correct, thank you. How I laugh at the thought of you watching last year's Superbowl.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

How'd you enjoy the Superbowl last year watching Montana get unseated as goat?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that I'm incorrect? Poor Andrew Luck, he has no O line to protect him. Poor Aaron Rodgers, he has no O line to protect him. Poor.......etc.

Brady? Diminished skills.

Yes you're wrong

There are excuses and their are reasons

Brady has had flat out had better teams around him and the greatest coach of all time

Rodgers defense stinks every year, he needs to put up 35 every single postseason to have a chance

You call that an excuse when in reality it's just a fact

Brady has an awful defense this season, if he doesn't win the SB, you'll finally get a taste of what Rodgers has faced his entire career

I've heard Pats fans blame the defense for the first Giants SB loss

Rodgers would give his boyfriends ballsac for that type of performance in January or February

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has nothing to do with whether or not the O Line is good

he has done that roll out hundreds of times - Bennett catches that pass for a first down and Rodgers doesn't get hurt, none of this O Line business gets mentioned

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has nothing to do with whether or not the O Line is good

he has done that roll out hundreds of times - Bennett catches that pass for a first down and Rodgers doesn't get hurt, none of this O Line business gets mentioned

Tough break for Rodgers and GB, hopefully Hundley can maintain the the ship till Aaron returns. Best luck PR

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus has the Packers with 5 really good players on defense in Morgan Brunett (switched to slot DB and never relinquished a single reception in 3 games), Mike Daniels( elite) Nick Perry (one of the best all around defenders and playing with a busted hand) Clay Matthews (finally healthy for the first time in 4 years) and ILB Blake Martinez (probably the most improved player in the NFL). Clark at DE is one of the better run stuffers and Ha Ha dix is ok. Kevin King and House are decent CB's and rookie Josh Jones looks like a freak of nature playing a hybrid LB/S/CB.

On offense Pack had the best overall pass blocking O Line. However the entire o line has been decimated. They have one of the best WR corps in the game and both Montgomery and Jones have flashed some ability at the RB spot. With a terrible O line, garbage backup QB and decimated secondary the Packers will be damn lucky to win 3 more games without Rodgers.

Homer goggles and excuses to the Nth degree.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you're wrong

Brady has had flat out had better teams around him and the greatest coach of all time

Rodgers defense stinks every year, he needs to put up 35 every single postseason to have a chance

You call that an excuse when in reality it's just a fact

Brady has an awful defense this season, if he doesn't win the SB, you'll finally get a taste of what Rodgers has faced his entire career

I've heard Pats fans blame the defense for the first Giants SB loss

Rodgers would give his boyfriends ballsac for that type of performance in January or February

giphy.webp

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer goggles and excuses to the Nth degree.

Citing pro football focus and saying the Packers will be lucky to win 3 games is the opposite of being a homer and talking about how Packers are the most injured team in the NFL is factual.

Yawn, next please.

Reactions: GNG

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having 5 "really good" (Yeah, cool story) defensive players when you're rotating 15+ guys sounds... ungood.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can establish a running game, and play good defense, yes they have a chance to win some games... I think they would be smart to bring in a vet QB though...