• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

can moss still produce ?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see any indicators that he's ready to stop producing based on how he performed last year.

He's already seen a decrease in his role but maximized his opportunities. I don't know if he'll be as productive but he's still valuable. Think the key will be if others step up. If Robinson becomes a more rounded player then he may take some playing time away from Moss. But Moss stays on the field because he can do everything.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see any indicators that he's ready to stop producing based on how he performed last year.

He's already seen a decrease in his role but maximized his opportunities. I don't know if he'll be as productive but he's still valuable. Think the key will be if others step up. If Robinson becomes a more rounded player then he may take some playing time away from Moss. But Moss stays on the field because he can do everything.

i agree:agree:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!
Moss is still probably one of the hardest guys to guard, especially in the slot.
I hope they don't wait so long to use him and start the timeshare later in the year, unless the younger WRs are just ready to step up.

Anybody think he may see time at PR again?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think hes our second best wr. try to make an argument that morgan, hank or robinson are better. its pretty hard.

sieteseisju

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think about 1,100 yards and 8 TDs

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he can see giant, cowboy, and eagle games last season. he's not what he used to be but he can still haul in 4-6 catches a game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he can see giant, cowboy, and eagle games last season. he's not what he used to be but he can still haul in 4-6 catches a game.

i would say that is about right

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana really impressed me with his play, last year, minus the Steelers game. :L He scored eight touchdowns, and some were beauties, especially the toe drag against the Eagles. I remember seeing it, live. I just knew he was out of bounds, but the ref threw up his hands. I shook my head. Then, I saw the replay and saw the footwork. I was so impressed. Sure! He's lost his trademark speed, but he can still ball. I believe this will be his final season as a Redskin. Of course, he is a FA after the season. I believe he'll make it count.