• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp Battles

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex Cowboy camp battle:

The Buccaneers have moved Bruce Carter to strong-side linebacker, where he is competing with Danny Lansanah to start.

It didn't take Carter long to flop at middle linebacker, which is where the Bucs gave him a four-year, $17 million deal to play. He was quickly usurped by fourth-round rookie Kwon Alexander. Carter may end up as a lightly-used sub-package linebacker behind Lansanah, Alexander, and WLB Lavonte David.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looked dangerous. Lots of players with no helmets. Dez took a shot in the face. Lots of cheap shots. I was watching the live tweets- it was almost like some of the beat writers kind of expected this today. Joint practices usually bring it out- but this was pretty bad

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins looks like he would tear RT up

I am not so sure I want to see him at RT. I like the nastyness he seems to bring and next to Tyron. Our running game would have some serious push on that side of the center. :2cents:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looked dangerous. Lots of players with no helmets. Dez took a shot in the face. Lots of cheap shots. I was watching the live tweets- it was almost like some of the beat writers kind of expected this today. Joint practices usually bring it out- but this was pretty bad
We're just lucky that wasn't IK that punched Dez in the face

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're just lucky that wasn't IK that punched Dez in the face

Yeah, it didn't even seem to hurt him. Usually you get a blindsided cheap shot like that and you at least expect the guy to stagger if not go down. I guess Stl 45 needs to hit the gym

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing about IK hitting Dez. On a good note, it sounded like our offense minus 3-5 starters still moved the ball well. DEz being out I think only helps WIlliams and Streets progression obviously. It didn't look that way early but they are both doing well. The RBs continue to fumble as Dunbar did most recently. We know it's nothing for Romo to throw it 50 times lol. Just kidding.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it didn't even seem to hurt him. Usually you get a blindsided cheap shot like that and you at least expect the guy to stagger if not go down. I guess Stl 45 needs to hit the gym

At first I though it land on the nose, but upon further review it appeared he hit him square in the forehead. Not many guys will go down from that punch I don't think, and especially not Dez' hard headed ass. Glad nobody was seriously hurt, lots of cheap shots in this one. Hopefully Dez won't run onto the field anymore, with his damn helmet off anyway.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that these fights get so much publicity tells you just how football crazy this country is. These are non-stories, IMO, yet they get so much attention. To be honest, I feel like Dez's altercation with Patmon got more pub than this fight.