• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam on Cam. ""You're getting a dog. You're getting one of these ticked-off dogs too."

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Just let me make this clear: I'm not a fan of the guy. And I'm not excited about signing him. You guys believe me, right?" - Rock
The volume of his Newton posts are starting to rival the volume of his Brady posts.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GET AT ME, DOOGGGG!

*disclaimer* EXPLICIT LYRICS, INCLUDING...*GULP*...A LOT OF THE "N-WORD"!*

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see cam working hard, have 1 good year, get another big contract and then go back to his old ways

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Just let me make this clear: I'm not a fan of the guy. And I'm not excited about signing him. You guys believe me, right?" - Rock
Rock still got you butthurt.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has a banged up shoulder and a foot...there will be a game here or there where maybe he looks like the MVP Cam. but week in week out...I don't expect to see MVP Cam anymore....if so, he'd still be in CAR instead on a prove it contract in NE.

So..my point is...I don't really care what he says right now...show me!
I just want to see some accountability from him. That will be a good sign. If he doesnt provide it, he's not going to like the Boston media.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a great signing by the Patriots

If they play that is

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see some accountability from him. That will be a good sign. If he doesnt provide it, he's not going to like the Boston media.

Unless they are winning at a high clip...he's not going to like the BOS media anyway.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has a banged up shoulder and a foot...there will be a game here or there where maybe he looks like the MVP Cam. but week in week out...I don't expect to see MVP Cam anymore....if so, he'd still be in CAR instead on a prove it contract in NE.

So..my point is...I don't really care what he says right now...show me!

I agree he needs to show all of us. Especially his coaches. He and many here already making it sound as if he's the day 1 starter? That's still TBD.

Regardless if it's a banged up Cam or Stidham it will be nice seeing a mobile QB in NE.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he needs to show all of us. Especially his coaches. He and many here already making it sound as if he's the day 1 starter? That's still TBD.

Regardless if it's a banged up Cam or Stidham it will be nice seeing a mobile QB in NE.

Ya know...until we see Cam out there in games...who really knows what he can do?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
483cid.jpg

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know, i already said i was wrong. i said he was recruited to be not just a QB, due to his athleticism. thus, spurriers comments on him at TE.

i dont know much about him, dont really care to. i just recall reading something to the effect they wanted to try him at other positions at FL, as tebow had the starter spot locked down, and cams a freak athlete.

spurrier >>> you.

tell me he wasnt a DE at FL one more time, please?

get er done, y'all.

you do realize Spurrier wasn't the coach at Florida then, right? He was at South Carolina. Meyer was the coach that recruited Newton to Florida.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize Spurrier wasn't the coach at Florida then, right? He was at South Carolina. Meyer was the coach that recruited Newton to Florida.
...he's the one who "vouched" for the serial killer that the Pats paid $25M, right?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam: Replacing Brady is 'elephant in the room'

not a huge fan of the guy, as is well documented here...but i like what I'm reading:

Quarterback Cam Newton has shared how motivated he is to prove doubters wrong through social media posts, but one topic he hadn't addressed prior to this week was the unique position he's in of possibly replacing six-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady with the New England Patriots.

Newton referred to it as "the elephant in the room."

"You know who [you're] coming after? I'm like, yeah, great. What he was, what he is, is great, needs no even talking about it," Newton said. "But one thing about it, though: Coach [Josh] McDaniels, you're able to call some stuff that you ain't ever been able to call now.

"You're getting a dog. You're getting one of these ticked-off dogs too. And I'm looking at the schedule and I'm like, 'Who we're playing? That team passed on me! OK, that team passed on me. They could've came and got me.'"

i just hope its not THIS type of dog

Cam-Newton-Fumble.gif

like, an angry dog i'd hope.

That's one play I will never understand, in that moment they were still in the game for a possible Super Bowl title... WHY THE @#$%@# didn't he dive at that ball ? He had it!!!