• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton - Laughing At Female Reporter

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitches be crazy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Society filled with a bunch of pussies

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only interest in this is the SJW's who will devour the SJW trying to make a big deal about Cam being an idiot.

At least through all of this I have learned a new term. Never head "truck sticking" before in my life.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some really odd double standards in this thread.

Cam should know better than to take a personal shot at a reporter. As the old saying goes "Don't get into a war of words with a person who buys ink by the gallon".

If he said to a male reporter "You've never played so how can you possibly know" he would still come off as idiotic and assholish. Adding the sexism part to it just adds to the fire.

When Kaepernick was with the Niners and still playing well I remember that he would CONSTANTLY attack the reporter with a comment like "You have no idea what you're talking about since you don't know what the play was supposed to do". Technically that was true but the reporter could certainly see the results. So saying that made him come across as a petulant asshole. Which it turns out, he is.

Funny to watch people who claim to hate self-entitled people attack the reporter who worked to get her job rather than one of the most self-entitled pricks in football. A guy who named his son Chosen.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, sure.
moxie to cam: tell me about those routes
cam: how funny! A woman asking about routes.
moxie: what'd you say, faggot? You want me to come up there and slap you with mccaffrey's dick?
Cam: yes please

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not to mention her question was completely stupid.

"Physicality of routes..."

WTF does that mean? Routes aren't fucking physical, it's a route. Did she mean 'complexity of routes' 'difficulty of routes', what the fuck does physicality of routes mean? And if you're playing against a heavy press defense or the defense is stupid enough to put a linebacker on you 24/7, that's on the defense, not the 'physicality of the route'. Funchess is the #2 wideout, so how the fuck is his route more 'physical' than anyone elses?

I almost took Cam's statement as a "I can't believe a WOMAN (who are supposed to be so bright and intelligent and can do no wrong and are perfect in any way shape and form who have vaginas making them impervious to any wrong doing and get to automatically take half your assets and claim r*pe whenever they want out of spite) could ask such a <didn't say: DUMBASS> question."

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww, he apoogized....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers' Newton laughs at female reporter

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton laughed and made light of a female reporter who asked about one of his teammates, saying it was "funny to hear a female" ask the question.

Charlotte Observer beat reporter Jourdan Rodrigue asked Newton during Wednesday's news conference about wide receiver Devin Funchess embracing the physicality of routes and if Newton got enjoyment out of that.

Newton responded, "It's funny to hear a female talk about routes like -- it's funny.''

Well I don't like him, am not a fan of his BUT, I don't see anything wrong in what he said....It is strange to hear women discuss the particulars of football plays or football in general as far as that goes.. When you consider for the first like 50 yrs of the sport it was a male sport only....I don't mind women in the media part of it, but this is a rough sport and if she's that sensitive about her gender, she should become a librarian....
It amazes me that the league allows players to call out the Commish, their coaches, fellow players, dis our country etc, but if you say anything that could remotely be construed as racist, get a rope !!!!
He didn't need to apologize for finding that strange, it is strange....So what !!:rolleyes2:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, she laughed at a racial joke and said nig.ga in tweets 4-5 years ago, the fucking horror. Dug up by Black Sports online to deflect.

THEY won't be happy until we all speak and act the same, like good little bots, as to not offend anyone.

She's a racist that writes about black guys for her job and he's a women-hater that wears their clothes. So much outrage!!!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad the yogart people got their panties in a wad (oh, can we say that?) over it...but it should teach Cam a lesson in dealing with the female sports media.

:10:

This thread is like Karl Malone.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant say anything anymore

If I was an athlete, I'd ignore all interview requests and pay the fine

It's not worth the drama of possibly offending some asshole snowflake

Marshawn Lynch, always a step ahead.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe think before you speak. What was the point of saying what he said? It's not like this is the first question that he's been asked by a damn woman. He's a freaking idiot. Use some common sense!

So what?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this been a comment about her race, the WORLD, not just in the sports world but various different walks of life, would be FURIOUS right now. But because it's a comment about a woman, eh, get over it.

They need you to fight for them because they are weak... right?:clap: