• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you shut the fuck up already, you spaghetti-twirling, Pavarotti-listening fuck, with your chest hair sweater, your fucking Italian Horn necklace that lets you know when to stop shaving?

You know damn well I don't listen to Pavarotti ya Cutty swilling fuck

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the other threads about Cam. You claim it's not about race. But it's about race when you mention his celebrations. Every player celebrates. Every QB celebrates. But the only QBs who seem to take head for celebrating TDs are guys like Culpepper, McNair and now Newton.

OK this just needs to stop. First off, I have absolutely no recollection of Culpepper or McNair being criticized for celebrating. If it did happen it was by a very small number of people.

Secondly, it isn't that Newton celebrates for many people. It's how he celebrates.

He rushes for a TD and pretends that he is Superman. That gives the impression to a lot of fans that Newton thinks he is bigger than the team. That goes against what many fans feel is the proper way a QB should behave. Many that is unfair but that is how people see it.

For me, the bigger issue I have is the dabbing after every first down when he rushes. The game is still going on, he chooses to spend 5 or seconds wasting time on attention grabbing when he should be focused on the next play.

Cam Newton comes across as arrogant. Now the truth is that pretty much every QB in the NFL is arrogant. You can't be an NFL QB and not be arrogant. But most of the high profile guys know how to present themselves in a way where they don't become a target. Newton doesn't even try to do that. He glorifies in it and then gets annoyed when the media goes against him.

You keep trying to equate everyone's actions. They aren't all the same.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You are the face of our brand right now, you can't do that,"Sanders, an analyst on NFL Network, said after the game. "I understand the emotions of losing, but you can't do that. A Manning, a Brady ... all these guys who are a prototypical type of quarterback in our game, they're not going to do that ever. Would Drew Brees ever?”

Yep, another racist.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are dumb enough to see race in everything. If you don't like Cam, you're a racist like he said. You can say whatever you want about Wilson and how classy and successful he's been but that doesn't matter. People have been complaining about ridiculous celebrations since Mark Gastineau but when it comes to Cam it's racism
:burt:

Exactly right. Q is cherry picking to suit his argument.

I want to like Cam Newton. He makes it hard for me because so far he seems to be a bad winner/sore loser.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right. Q is cherry picking to suit his argument.

I want to like Cam Newton. He makes it hard for me because so far he seems to be a bad winner/sore loser.

I didn't have a problem with the guy (I don't watch enough Panther games) until he basically said if you don't like him you're a racist. He played the race card and pissed a lot of people off. He brings this on himself and it has nothing to do with racism for the vast majority of folks. We're allowed to dislike a black man without being racist.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK this just needs to stop. First off, I have absolutely no recollection of Culpepper or McNair being criticized for celebrating. If it did happen it was by a very small number of people.

Secondly, it isn't that Newton celebrates for many people. It's how he celebrates.

He rushes for a TD and pretends that he is Superman. That gives the impression to a lot of fans that Newton thinks he is bigger than the team. That goes against what many fans feel is the proper way a QB should behave. Many that is unfair but that is how people see it.

For me, the bigger issue I have is the dabbing after every first down when he rushes. The game is still going on, he chooses to spend 5 or seconds wasting time on attention grabbing when he should be focused on the next play.

Cam Newton comes across as arrogant. Now the truth is that pretty much every QB in the NFL is arrogant. You can't be an NFL QB and not be arrogant. But most of the high profile guys know how to present themselves in a way where they don't become a target. Newton doesn't even try to do that. He glorifies in it and then gets annoyed when the media goes against him.

RW = We; Cam = Me...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, what you're saying is that you think Cam Newton should ride in the back of the team bus. Am I right?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Jay Cutler was shocked by Cam's body language:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW = We; Cam = Me...

Wilson also had the whole underdog thing going for him. Not a top 100 pick, the Hawks had just paid good money to a free agent QB, Wilson started 3rd on the depth chart, was considered too small to succeed and by the end of camp had won the job. That's amazing stuff. It's hard not to root for a guy like that.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what you're saying is that you think Cam Newton should ride in the back of the team bus. Am I right?

That makes sense, the NFL by laws say the black players have to take turns cleaning the toilet on the bus so being in the back makes sense

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One person Cam isn't more arrogant than.

Q

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love listening to the apologists defending Clam Newton. So far It's the guys who lost SBs it started last night with Marshall Faulk making excuses and showing his disgust because Dieon and Irving were calling Cam out.
Today you have Sperm Edwards making excuses.
It's disgusting.
The apologist claiming it's right after the loss, hexs always been a winner, he's different, not all players are the same, he didn't say anything he'd regret...
How about there have been 49 other QBs who figured out how to act.
Cam is a true POS. Giving all those balls away to kids isn't going to change how the majority of fans feel about this unprofessional jack ass.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers only takes heat because of the commercials. And it's not even on the same planet as the other QBs I mentioned.

Brady, deservedly, takes heat for being a proven cheater and a guy who won't shake hands after his losses.

So when people prove you wrong yet again on this thread you say, "apples to oranges?" Really?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That thread was my award winning social experiment that went pretty much the way I expected it. The results were predictable: most of the people who post here tend to be bandwagonning dumbasses. But there were a few posters in there that knew what I was doing and had some fun with it.
Ya, that's the way it happened..............:doh:

z.jpe

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Cam Newton goes to his pull the shirt open, there isn't any superman emblem there, hes checking to see that his teddy bear and pacifier is there, superbaby!

The things that happen quickly and need that snap reaction, like the fumble - that is the thing that shows the true character of a person. Newton's failure to attempt to recover that football showed he is at his core, a coward. its not like he reacted too slowly. He knew where the ball was and took three steps toward it then chickened out when he saw others were there to fight for it. His gut reaction was to get scared. Unlike the fumble, the press conference was something that he had time to prepare. However, he was unable to get on stage and act like a man. this is because at his core lies an immature coward, unlikely to change. He should return his MVP trophy.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when people prove you wrong yet again on this thread you say, "apples to oranges?" Really?

I've seen some of your comments since last night. They should ban you from this board and thereby immediately double its IQ. You're not very smart.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen some of your comments since last night. They should ban you from this board and thereby immediately double its IQ. You're not very smart.

Ah I see Q's butt buddy is here....

Ban me from proving Q and yourself wrong... Original.