• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can call anyone that plays in the NFL a coward...well maybe a kicker or punter.

Cams taken a lot of big hits and gets back up to play the next down. I think what you had there was a guy that was beat, physically and emotionally, it looked like the Denver D took the fight out of him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I was qouting:

Rodgers only takes heat because of the commercials. And it's not even on the same planet as the other QBs I mentioned.

Brady, deservedly, takes heat for being a proven cheater and a guy who won't shake hands after his losses.

So when people prove you wrong yet again on this thread you say, "apples to oranges?" Really?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His bipolar antics make RGIII & his dad look sane.

Well Griffin and his dad seemed to think that simply telling everyone RG3 wanted to play QB like Peyton Manning was gonna make it happen. So while they weren't bi-polar they certainly were delusional.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know him. Now, when did you prove me wrong?

I wasn't talking about you... I was quoting Q. and you know who Q is, he's all over this thread

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you were wrong on both statements?

Dude get over yourself.... Do you really feel the need to interject yourself into a thread/qoute that wasn't even about you?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can call anyone that plays in the NFL a coward...well maybe a kicker or punter.

Cams taken a lot of big hits and gets back up to play the next down. I think what you had there was a guy that was beat, physically and emotionally, it looked like the Denver D took the fight out of him.

Yeah, coward isn't right. Lil' bitch, triflin ass poopbutt, immature spoiled brat, are a few terms far more apropos in defining Cam imo.

Hell, even Sreamin' Stephen said Cam needs to grow the fuck up and he should've acted like a man at the postgame presser.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude get over yourself.... Do you really feel the need to interject yourself into a thread/qoute that wasn't even about you?

You quoted me.

Three statements now. All wrong. :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers only takes heat because of the commercials. And it's not even on the same planet as the other QBs I mentioned.

Brady, deservedly, takes heat for being a proven cheater and a guy who won't shake hands after his losses.
You are all over the place.

1. I don't ever remember McNair being criticized for celebrating.
2. In your opinion Rodgers and Brady have legit reasons for being criticized during a celebration but Cam doesn't. (selfies, first down celebrations, superman, etc.)

Trying to make this about race shows you are just as ignorant as Cam.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's weird about this blitzville vs redseat fight is I think they both agree with each other about the topic.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the other threads about Cam. You claim it's not about race. But it's about race when you mention his celebrations. Every player celebrates. Every QB celebrates. But the only QBs who seem to take head for celebrating TDs are guys like Culpepper, McNair and now Newton.
So you have a race bias agenda. Got it.

You attack Wilson. Who let me guess, isn't quite black enough, and say everyone else is a racist. :L

I don't know of any others that do stupid dances after making simple 2nd down and 5 conversions outside of Johnny football and everyone criticizes it when he does it too.

I dislike Cam because he's a talented and gifted athlete that acts like a spoiled child. If he ever grows up and starts respecting the game my opinion will change. It has zero to do with his race. Warren moon was the first qb I ever rooted for when he was with UW in college. Have mad respect for Wilson even if I wish he had a bit more personality. I could name more, but you won't accept them either since you have this race issue.
Wake up and look around you. This isn't 1960 anymore. We have a black president ffs. Most people don't judge on color anymore. An asshole is an asshole.