• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the only post I've made in this thread, dumbass.
I apologize. I had just hopped in here from your platinum bullshit and rainbow award winning This just in: Cam Newton is still a ***** thread. My bad, carry on. :thumb:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I had just hopped in here from your platinum bullshit and rainbow award winning This just in: Cam Newton is still a ***** thread. My bad, carry on. :thumb:

That thread was my award winning social experiment that went pretty much the way I expected it. The results were predictable: most of the people who post here tend to be bandwagonning dumbasses. But there were a few posters in there that knew what I was doing and had some fun with it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I don't mind the celebrations after TDs. I think it's fun to watch. What I don't like about Cam is he seems to be a real immature, entitled asshole...and the press conferences prove it.

So basically, if @The Q and I are understanding you correctly, you don't want black people drinking from the same water fountain as you.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Everyone is pretty fucking stupid. Wilson's head is down. Giving boring cliches. You wanna bitch about 45 seconds of interview time or a hoodie, that means YOU have problems. Not Cam.

Well you see it one way. Everyone else sees it differently. Everyone else must be wrong.

You guys really need to take a LONG look in the mirror. It's called perspective homeys. Yall need a whole country helping of it.

Why do any of us need to look in the mirror? Are we required to like Cam Newton? Are you seriously suggesting that there are no legitimate reasons to dislike Cam Newton?

Every single top tier QB has people that hate him. Why is Cam Newton special?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. RW can get that one yard when it matters most....oh wait.

And surely he'd beat cam considering the vastly superior supporting cast....oh wait, Cam beat him twice this year.

What's funny is you keep making it about race and when people point to Russell Wilson as an example of a classy BLACK QB, you go into shit talking mode about Wilson.

BTW, Wilson is 4-2 against Newton.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, if @The Q and I are understanding you correctly, you don't want black people drinking from the same water fountain as you.

Oh hell no, they'll get jheri curl all over the knob.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want anyone drinking from the same water fountain as me. It's probably best to avoid public water fountains

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root against RW in almost every game he plays...BUT respect him more than any young player in the game. Classy, accountable, winner, gay, team player, humble, talented, clutch and about the highest character guy around.

evans%20laughing_zps6qiwhigu.gif

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is you keep making it about race and when people point to Russell Wilson as an example of a classy BLACK QB, you go into shit talking mode about Wilson.

Read the other threads about Cam. You claim it's not about race. But it's about race when you mention his celebrations. Every player celebrates. Every QB celebrates. But the only QBs who seem to take head for celebrating TDs are guys like Culpepper, McNair and now Newton.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the other threads about Cam. You claim it's not about race. But it's about race when you mention his celebrations. Every player celebrates. Every QB celebrates. But the only QBs who seem to take head for celebrating TDs are guys like Culpepper, McNair and now Newton.
And Rodgers and Brady...wait, are they black too:scratch:

I don't remember much criticism of McNair after scoring. Are you just naming every black QB you know...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some people are dumb enough to see race in everything. If you don't like Cam, you're a racist like he said. You can say whatever you want about Wilson and how classy and successful he's been but that doesn't matter. People have been complaining about ridiculous celebrations since Mark Gastineau but when it comes to Cam it's racism
:burt:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rodgers and Brady...wait, are they black too:scratch:

Rodgers only takes heat because of the commercials. And it's not even on the same planet as the other QBs I mentioned.

Brady, deservedly, takes heat for being a proven cheater and a guy who won't shake hands after his losses.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I love watching Cam Newton play football. I still support him.

But Cam needs to grow up. And the people using race to excuse every misstep made by Newton need to go away or be ignored. They’re not helping Newton. They’re crippling him. They’re part of the reason Newton acted like a spoiled 3-year-old in the aftermath of the Broncos putting a stop to the first-down celebrations and dancing. The Broncos humbled Newton and instead of standing before the cameras like a grown-ass man, Newton sulked and then abruptly walked away.

He punked out. He displayed zero leadership during the game or after it." ~Jason Whitlock, Fox Sports

I guess this writer must hate blacks too right? Oh, yeah, except the writer is black too so that's weird.

Cam Newton’s Authenticity Is Highly Questionable

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers only takes heat because of the commercials. And it's not even on the same planet as the other QBs I mentioned.

Brady, deservedly, takes heat for being a proven cheater and a guy who won't shake hands after his losses.
Rodgers takes heat for looking like an ass after the Championship belt celebrations he did. Sorry, a grown men imitating the WWE is really just embarrassing. Brady gets made fun of for those stupid spikes where he garners all his energy and then spike the ball and almost falls down. You leave them off because they are white, no other reason. Just my two cents, but you seem to be the one more aware of race than most others in this discussion...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are dumb enough to see race in everything.

Would you shut the fuck up already, you spaghetti-twirling, Pavarotti-listening fuck, with your chest hair sweater, and your fucking Italian Horn necklace that lets you know when to stop shaving?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I love watching Cam Newton play football. I still support him.

But Cam needs to grow up. And the people using race to excuse every misstep made by Newton need to go away or be ignored. They’re not helping Newton. They’re crippling him. They’re part of the reason Newton acted like a spoiled 3-year-old in the aftermath of the Broncos putting a stop to the first-down celebrations and dancing. The Broncos humbled Newton and instead of standing before the cameras like a grown-ass man, Newton sulked and then abruptly walked away.

He punked out. He displayed zero leadership during the game or after it." ~Jason Whitlock, Fox Sports

I guess this writer must hate blacks too right? Oh, yeah, except the writer is black too so that's weird.

Cam Newton’s Authenticity Is Highly Questionable

Sanders had quite a few unkind words for Cam and his act yesterday as well. I guess Deon is a racist too