• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucking racists ass hammers!

You're just scared that Cam Newton is going to steal your fucking bikes! Grow up! Rich colored folks do not steal bikes!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both fruits, but one has 4 rings and a Brazilian super model hanging off his arm, while the other has a cute dance and unlimited access to Hillary Clinton's closet.

I'm such a racist.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw what happened when Seattle needed to put the game in wilson's hands. He blew it.
Cam fumbled TWICE, and didn't even make an attempt to go after the second one right in front of him. He sailed most of his throws particularly early high and long. He had a scowl on his face the entire game and threw hissy fits on the sideline. Then he shows up to the presser with a hoodie on mostly covering his face despite two of his coaches telling him to take it off and gave punk ass bitch one word responses and bailed while people were still asking him questions.

And you want to compare him to Wilson? :lol:

The media sure isn't on your side, but are they too racist biased assholes? :L
Cam Newton can learn a lot from other great QBs who lost a Super Bowl

Yeah, they were exactly the same post game loss. :L

He's a very talented and immature player who embarrassed his team and the league in how he carried himself yesterday and pretty much EVERYONE agrees with that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was over anyway. I am not a fan of Cam but i think people are going a bit over the top in their criticism. Dude is a tough guy, he took a beating today.
Tough guy? Not so sure about that. Big, strong, yes. Tough??? No way. More like a petulant child...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about 2 completely different kinds of people. One is a team guy who lets his playing do the talking and the other is a "Look at me!, Look at me!" kind of guy despite his incredible abilities. Wilson was mature beyond his years from day 1, Cam......not so much
RW = Winner; Cam = the reason they changed it from Super Bowl "L" to "50"...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is a racist, but he does play the race card a lot.

I think ignorant is the better way to describe him.
Exactly. I don't mind the celebrations after TDs. I think it's fun to watch. What I don't like about Cam is he seems to be a real immature, entitled asshole...and the press conferences prove it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam fumbled TWICE, and didn't even make an attempt to go after the second one right in front of him. He sailed most of his throws particularly early high and long. He had a scowl on his face the entire game and threw hissy fits on the sideline. Then he shows up to the presser with a hoodie on mostly covering his face despite two of his coaches telling him to take it off and gave punk ass bitch one word responses and bailed while people were still asking him questions.

He's a very talented and immature player who embarrassed his team and the league in how he carried himself yesterday and pretty much EVERYONE agrees with that.
I root against RW in almost every game he plays...BUT respect him more than any young player in the game. Classy, accountable, winner, gay, team player, humble, talented, clutch and about the highest character guy around.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root against RW in almost every game he plays...BUT respect him more than any young player in the game. Classy, accountable, winner, gay, team player, humble, talented, clutch and about the highest character guy around.
Respect for Russ :nod:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While 90% of your posts in this thread have been off the charts stupid, that is a pretty damn solid touche' right there! Let's save some internet clouds space and call it even right now. :thumb:
That was the only post I've made in this thread, dumbass.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just read the transcript and it looks like you are correct. Cam did say that there were errant throws, and did say that Denver outplayed them, but also said that they didn't do anything special.

Anything special...COMPARED TO WHAT THEY SAW ON THE FILM.

They bullrushed and sometimes ran right by the OL like they were statues.

Pretty standard. Denver's 2 most valuable players were Miller and Ware.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady never sulked under his hoodie while muttering slightly coherent excuses.

That was truly embarrassing for Chosen's dad.

so your lost 45 seconds and wardrobe matter now....ok got it. Not being petty at all.

this thread keeps proving me right. The goalposts will continue to move.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then Everyone is pretty fucking stupid. Wilson's head is down. Giving boring cliches. You wanna bitch about 45 seconds of interview time or a hoodie, that means YOU have problems. Not Cam.

You guys really need to take a LONG look in the mirror. It's called perspective homeys. Yall need a whole country helping of it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW = Winner; Cam = the reason they changed it from Super Bowl "L" to "50"...

Sure. RW can get that one yard when it matters most....oh wait.

And surely he'd beat cam considering the vastly superior supporting cast....oh wait, Cam beat him twice this year.