• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton and Race Horses

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulders are very complex. I had mine looked at by the Sacramento Kings Surgeon.
To paraprhrase, he said, "you can't throw"
Shoulders are not as simple as the minds of amateur coaches.
(I could beat you arm wrestling!)

The most complex joint in the body.
And every surgeon will give a different opinion.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had both Rotators surgically repaired. Upper was torn 80%, Lower was torn 50%. I've thrown a football at least 8000times since my surgery. I can't throw more than 35 yeards with any accuracy or speed. I'm 6'1" and I weigh 280 and I'm not a trained athlete. Cam can't throw a ball 25 yards with any accuracy and that's motion coordination. There's a disconnect somewhere. He's thrown a couple of beautiful downfield passes and hit the target, but he can't do that with any consistency. So were those just luck or does he have some kind of mental/physical disconnect?? The guy is 6'5" 255 lbs and he's ripped. With the trainers and equipment and drugs available for pain and lubrication, he should have no trouble throwing the ball 50 yards through a donut hole.
Seems the professionals agree with me?

"An NFC defensive coach added: “Throwing motion is messed up. Injury has changed him. Doesn’t look like he can bring his arm all the way back. And he can’t raise the ball up either. Almost looks like his shoulder prevents him from getting his elbow up in his throwing motion. It’s awkward.”

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everyone can visibly see Cam is having issues throwing, why is Bill sticking with him?

Thoughts?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everyone can visibly see Cam is having issues throwing, why is Bill sticking with him?

Thoughts?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You have to find a quarterback. It would be a terrible mistake for Bill Belichick to bring Cam back because Cam can't play football anymore. He just can't play quarterback in the National Football League."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most complex joint in the body.
And every surgeon will give a different opinion

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Julian Edelman
"In 2019, then-Panthers quarterback Cam Newton changed his throwing motion following shoulder surgery. Before it could be fully and properly evaluated, a foot injury ended his season after only two games.
Now preparing for his second season with the Patriots, Newton is making more changes. Via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com, Newton worked with a throwing coach in the offseason “to rebuild some of his fundamentals.”

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In 2019, then-Panthers quarterback Cam Newton changed his throwing motion following shoulder surgery. Before it could be fully and properly evaluated, a foot injury ended his season after only two games.
Now preparing for his second season with the Patriots, Newton is making more changes. Via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com, Newton worked with a throwing coach in the offseason “to rebuild some of his fundamentals.”

Hopefully changing his throwing motion will help him decide not to run into a wall of players 3 deep from the 2 yard line on the final play of a game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's to hoping it all pays off!!

Or that Stiddy or Jones are given the reigns.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton is 32, that isn't old for a QB, he can still improve as a passer and should still have the speed. But.....would ease back on that after 30.