• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Fowler

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL Rumors I: Wild, Oilers, Canucks and Maple Leafs | My NHL Trade Rumors.com

I'm not sure if anyone say this before but apparently the Ducks would consider moving Fowler. I'm not sure if that's just for Kesler or what but between Fowler and Vatanen I'd like to see Homer or Hexy give them a call just to see what the deal is. I'm relatively sure the Ducks work ok an internal cap and are probably approaching over over it. That was one of the main factors in the Ryan trade since they felt there was no way to afford Getz, Perry, Ryan & ice a competitive team that could win it. What a great story they've been this year getting it done with lots of guys not known for the production they're putting up all the while dealing with injuries.

I'm guessing no one would have a problem pursuing Fowler depending in price, correct?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be correct from my end. I love Fowler.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks have been actively pursuing a 2C, and the blurb clearly mentions Kesler as a target, so I think you'd have to start with B Schenn or Couturier, as always. Add pieces as needed.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks have been actively pursuing a 2C, and the blurb clearly mentions Kesler as a target, so I think you'd have to start with B Schenn or Couturier, as always. Add pieces as needed.

Yea I was wondering about that because they'd have an opening on the back end then too and it's unclear if this is a move they're considering due to salary so Schenn may make too much and Cooter is untouchable. It was just something I found odd to even be mentioned with how young, good & what a big part of their success he's been. Hell maybe Vinny can put up 10-12 pts in the remaining games and be a monster in the playoffs and the Ducks would ask for him since their a young team, we'd have to send the at least a 1st rounder and probably prospect too though. I doubt Fowler gets traded though this may be a weird angle to work a different trade. Plus I don't see how Kesler with his injury problems and declining play is worth a guy like Fowler who's so young and full of talent all while being on the upswing of his career. I'll never understand the way some teams value players.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt they move Cam Fowler