• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling all fans of teams still in the playoffs!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For an NFL spread it may as well be Mount Everest. That's not totally out of line for college teams where the spreads in talent are routinely absurd, but... yeesh.

Agreed, I haven't seen too many over 10 points this season but when you have Asswiper as your QB and the Pats beat them 27-0 with a backup while JJ Watt was still playing that just has blowout written all over it. Let's see if Asswiper can have two straight decent games.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tough call. If the Hawks are lucky enough to get by the Falcons the choice is between a hot team at home or a Rookie QB on the road. Both would be tall orders. Packers are probably the worse matchup but I think it's slightly worth it for the home game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AH jut got back from the game it was a fabulous day! As far as thie thread goes I say Atlanta with the only reason being going to the game is much more affordable as Atlanta has cheap flights and the game tickets are so cheap as well. As far as the ability of the possible opponents I dont care.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy -- bring on GB because it would be in Seattle, and a week of seeing highlights of previous wins vs GB in Seattle is chicken soup for the soul.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you extending credit on the book sonny ?

Sure am Misko you want your Pitt for how many X? 10 points vig on every 100 bet $5 on a 50

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already faced the team I was most nervous about facing and we beat them 38-13 and it really wasn't even that close. At this point I don't care who we face, I just hope Mcmuffin keeps the foot on the gas so we can continue to run up the score on teams and not give them a chance to come back like in the 2015 NFCCG.

Maybe you should impose some self discipline to improve your existence.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could never bet more than i can afford to lose ..and i made a sizable donation to the indian nation this weekend my gambling is done until payday..

Smart man and sorry for your scalping this weekend, them red bastages

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs. Still have some family members that are Chiefs fans, and I generally like to see them do well (when not affecting the Patriots)

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I haven't seen too many over 10 points this season but when you have Asswiper as your QB and the Pats beat them 27-0 with a backup while JJ Watt was still playing that just has blowout written all over it. Let's see if Asswiper can have two straight decent games.

And he would have to play a helluva lot better than that to keep up with Brady. Assuming there isn't a lopsided turnover battle in the Texans favor.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's have some fun. Assume for a minute that your team is going to win next week. Who do you want in your conference title game and why?? I'll start.

I don't realistically think Dallas or Green Bay is capable of stopping Atlanta from scoring a lot of points so to me I have to ask myself which opposing teams offenses scares me more against my teams D. While Dallas has a very good offense I'm less scared of them putting up big points than I am Green Bay so I would actually prefer to play Dallas in Dallas. I think it's safe to say we know who Chiefs and Steelers fans will pick but I'm interested to hear from everyone else. Your team wins. Who do you want next?

Longtime Falcon fan....Really nervous a bit about this game. The last part of the season the Falcons have really been playing some good football. Let alone their offense is crazy. They lead the league in points scored with 540, the second place team is the Saints and they have 469. Their Achilles heal I always felt like has been their defense. Vic Beasley has been an awesome addition, though.

They lost against the Seahawks by 2 at the first part of the season, but that was @ Seattle, and this game will be in Atlanta.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime Falcon fan....Really nervous a bit about this game. The last part of the season the Falcons have really been playing some good football. Let alone their offense is crazy. They lead the league in points scored with 540, the second place team is the Saints and they have 469. Their Achilles heal I always felt like has been their defense. Vic Beasley has been an awesome addition, though.

They lost against the Seahawks by 2 at the first part of the season, but that was @ Seattle, and this game will be in Atlanta.
Atlanta should win. Doesn't mean they will but they're playing better right now and the games at home. If the Falcons don't turn it over they will be fine

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Patriots. Steelers/Ben have a Patriots monkey on their backs. Can't shrug it off if they aren't there.