• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call your shot now: Curry or Durant?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay hasn't been himself. He's due for a couple hot shooting games.

Klay is a notoriously slow starter. Last year here was his first 5 games:

9 pts, 11 pts, 19 pts, 14 pts, 16 pts on 44% shooting, 29% from 3.

It usually takes him about 10-12 games to really get it going.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game yesterday. Durant and Curry were their usual selves (minus Curry getting all emotional on Brandon Knight). Thompson and Green were struggling to do anything, although Thompson did a very good job of defending Booker. Lots of bad passes. Chemistry issues still obvious.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game yesterday. Durant and Curry were their usual selves (minus Curry getting all emotional on Brandon Knight). Thompson and Green were struggling to do anything, although Thompson did a very good job of defending Booker. Lots of bad passes. Chemistry issues still obvious.

I like the emotion from Curry, especially this early in the season. Also A+ acting job from Knight. No way Curry with one arm could shove Knight to go flying that far.

Klay doesn't really bother me that much with his play so far, because he's just mostly missed outside shots. Draymond is the one who's having to adjust his role the most, so that will definitely be something to keep an eye out on.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that chemistry issue wasn't there when they blew out the Clippers in Preseason. They looked mid-season form. So I really don't get how they are having issues right now.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Neither are more alpha

-Durant because he chucks more but Steph will give him more easier buckets than he's accustom to.

-Steph because he's the better all around player

That was easy

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who's more alpha on this Warriors team?
2. Who will average more PPG this season?
3. Who will be higher in the MVP rankings?

To come back and answer the questions..

1) No idea, seemed to me like Durant was early, but Curry has taken over the spot since Durant went out.
2) Curry actually ended up leading the team in scoring, barely edging Durant. 25.3 to 25.1
3) Neither will finish top 5, but I've heard Durant's name in the mvp convo more than I've heard Curry's.