• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call your shot now: Curry or Durant?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who's more alpha on this Warriors team?
2. Who will average more PPG this season?
3. Who will be higher in the MVP rankings?
1. it shocks me that you are actually asking the question if kevin durant is going to be the alpha playero n the warriors. no. no way...no chance. What would ever lead you to believe that from anything you have seen?

2. I think early on Durant will be the leading scorer as they will try and baby him along- especially against bad teams- but once the season gets going and against the teams that are an actual test like the spurs, cavs, clips, etc. that curry will be the primary scorer.

3. Curry- EASILY. though i would not expect either to be in the top 3 at the end of the season.

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Durant was already the complimentary piece to Westbrook and Curry plays the position that handles the ball most, this shouldn't be an issue. I think Durant has the makeup to both submerge himself and just as important, not disappear. If Curry loses his confidence like he did in the finals, it won't derail the team in 2016/2017.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Laker fans, that's pretty much all they discuss lol
lol what else do they have at this point?

remember in "Office Space" when the therapist is talking to the main character and hes like- "Every day i wake up is the worst day of my life"- and the therapist asks him- "so- is this the worst day of your life?" and he says- "Yes- yes today is the worst day of my life"--- and the therapist replies "thats messed up man".

last year was the worst year in the history of the Lakers franchise. It was only the worst year- because they lost more games then the previous year- which was up until last year- the worst year in the history of the franchise. Now they are picked by many to win the least games in the Western Conference. I think it would be hard for them to have "the worst year in the history of the franchise" 3 years in a row- but its not out of the realm of possibility.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is brittle, has the ankles of an 80 year old woman.

It's Curry's team, Durant came to them they didn't go to Durant.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what else do they have at this point?

remember in "Office Space" when the therapist is talking to the main character and hes like- "Every day i wake up is the worst day of my life"- and the therapist asks him- "so- is this the worst day of your life?" and he says- "Yes- yes today is the worst day of my life"--- and the therapist replies "thats messed up man".

last year was the worst year in the history of the Lakers franchise. It was only the worst year- because they lost more games then the previous year- which was up until last year- the worst year in the history of the franchise. Now they are picked by many to win the least games in the Western Conference. I think it would be hard for them to have "the worst year in the history of the franchise" 3 years in a row- but its not out of the realm of possibility.

I'd rather have a very young team with loads of potential, then a good to really good team that will not only just lose to GS, but will age with them as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have a very young team with loads of potential, then a good to really good team that will not only just lose to GS, but will age with them as well

Yep, a good to really good team beat GS...okay lol. And actually the Cavs core, other than Lebron, is very young.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, a good to really good team beat GS...okay lol. And actually the Cavs core, other than Lebron, is very young.
But with that said, Lebron is the guy for the foreseeable future. Now if Kyrie Irving becomes this unstoppable force as he matures into an all around player, then this could definitely be a different discussion all together. But as for the here and now, I don't want to count out Bron, Kyrie and co....but there's pretty much no way to defend this GS team

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they did go to Durant to meet and recruit him.

Maybe I should have been more clear.....Durant packed his bags and sold his home, moved to Oakland to join Golden State, Curry and company didn't move to OKC.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's cool. they got their one title that they can pat each other on the fanny for...:lol:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's pretty much no way to defend this GS team
Nope. Best defense against GS will be a good offense. Some team would have to play out of their minds and score shit tons of points to beat those guys.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Best defense against GS will be a good offense. Some team would have to play out of their minds and score shit tons of points to beat those guys.
That "out of their minds and score shit tons of points" is kinda similar to "no way" ...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way that happens more than 20% of the time, and maybe 25% of the time in the playoffs.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The words alpha and Durant will never go together.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "out of their minds and score shit tons of points" is kinda similar to "no way" ...

No way that happens more than 20% of the time, and maybe 25% of the time in the playoffs.

Never said it would happen. Barring significant injuries, we're gonna have us a rubber match in the Finals.