• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

California bans travel to Alabama, 7 other states:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're "freedom" shouldn't take away from others freedoms.

You ever read any John Stuart Mill? Familiar with the concept of "incommensurability?"

Sometimes it's obvious that one person's right is going to impinge on someone else's, but other times it boils down to a matter of interpretation and who makes the best argument.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut the bs. Since when is it normal to teach a specific sex gender orientated history class in public schools? Its another way of the pro homo crowd in California to force their pro homo brainwashing bs on children.

They're teaching history, now how to perform rim jobs you seeem so interested. Just come out of the closet already

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're teaching history, now how to perform rim jobs you seeem so interested. Just come out of the closet already
What other country makes it mandatory for children in public schools to learn about a specific sex orientated history? Name one.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever read any John Stuart Mill? Familiar with the concept of "incommensurability?"

Sometimes it's obvious that one person's right is going to impinge on someone else's, but other times it boils down to a matter of interpretation and who makes the best argument.

I would be lying if I said I did.

But you're not going to convince me saying that running an adoption agency and having to adopt kids to gay parents violates religious freedom. If you don't like it, don't get into adoption agency

If you're muslim, and won't handle pork, don't apply for a job at hog slaughtering factory

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you're not going to convince me saying that running an adoption agency and having to adopt kids to gay parents violates religious freedom. If you don't like it, don't get into adoption agency

If you're muslim, and won't handle pork, don't apply for a job at hog slaughtering factory
Or they could just allow convicted sex predators to adopt.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they could just allow convicted sex predators to adopt.

Totally different.

And no, they shouldn't.

I know you equate the two, but there are more straight sexual predators than gay

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California is the dumbest state in the US. Remember when President Trump put the transgender bathroom laws back into the States hands, and the idiots in CA "resisted" by promising to keep allowing transgender to use their bathroom of choice? I'm surprised most Californians manage to dress themselves each day.

California doesn't understand the concept of state's rights, vows they are "fighting" Trump's transsexual bathroom order by exercising state's rights like he wanted. • r/The_Donald

Trump: the federal government isn't going to tell states what to do regarding school bathrooms.

California: aha! you can't tell us what to do drumpf!

49 other states: :L

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough, you won't convince me that it's not somehow a violation. Again, comes down to interpretation and who makes the best argument in front of the judge.

I work for a foster care/adoption agency. It's actually two agencies that merged right before I came on staff. Both of them are over 100 years old. I came here a few years ago from a third agency that was also over 100 years old, and all three of them were started by the Catholic church.

These Alabama agencies might be very similar: decades old and started by a particular denomination. It's not like they opened up shop last month and said "lemme bitch about this new-fangled law." They did things this way for a long time because it was aligned with what they believed was appropriate, according to their religious instruction and interpretation of the Bible.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Auburn ever travel to the west coast to play a game?

Would much rather watch Auburn resume their series against Clemson or Georgia Tech than watch them play a random team from the west coast.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would much rather watch Auburn resume their series against Clemson or Georgia Tech than watch them play a random team from the west coast.
It's healthy for college football to see someone like Auburn play a home & away series with a west coast game. More of those cornbread & bean teams need to see other places than Dixie once in awhile.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Auburn ever travel to the west coast to play a game?
We are going in 2021.
Played a home and home with USC in 2002/2003.

Don't blame us that Washington State whored themselves out and let us buy out their home game a few years ago. We were scheduled to go to Pullman but they liked our money instead.

If you boys want on the schedule call our AD we are hurting for P5 games and tired of playing Clemson over and over.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going in 2021.
Played a home and home with USC in 2002/2003.

Don't blame us that Washington State whored themselves out and let us buy out their home game a few years ago. We were scheduled to go to Pullman but they liked our money but instead.

If you boys want on the schedule call our AD we are hurting for P5 games and tired of playing Clemson over and over.
UW has a one and done with Auburn next year and I'd much rather see a home & away series between those two teams. Money though ..... Chik Fil A is loaded.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's healthy for college football to see someone like Auburn play a home & away series with a west coast game. More of those cornbread & bean teams need to see other places than Dixie once in awhile.

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif