• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Byron Jones

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because it is just very difficult for you to put together more than a few sentences at a time here while in some your "deep thoughts"? Did you even finish high school old man

"while in some your deep thoughts"??? Must be a big 'ol stack of GED certificates in here...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, can we not let this spiral out of control and become another Greg thread? Let's just move on folks. Let's be adults.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, wish there was an ignore feature.

EDIT: There is an ignore feature. But I don't think it blocks posts

EDIT2: Sweet! It does block posts

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team makes picks that don't pan out. No one is a guaranteed super star. So we made some picks that didn't work out and some that were even busts, but not all of them were. In fact, most recently our drafts have been above average.

Thing is, no one, including you, has any clue how Jones will do as a pro. At this point, all we can do is wait and see. But, between you and the Dallas scouts and coaches, I trust their opinion as to who most likely will help this team.

It's unbelievable that an internet chat room flunky thinks he is smarter than the people who actually get paid, rather well I might add, to evaluate players.

Fair enough, but for this team it seems to be for Cb in the 1st round. Unless you want to go back 12 years to the 2003 draft with T-New? Just see homers here jumping on ANY 1st round pick and calling it a great pick no matter what they do...it's a underlying theme that very few are able to see here. Can B.Jones turn out to be a great player? Sure, but some here are already anointing greatness over recent combine and pro day work out numbers and out of blind faith in a scouting department?? They are totally in love with anything this team does, the very definition of followers. Just plain silly.

My point here is that this team preaches improving the D-Line upfront, yet always place priorities in the draft elsewhere...unlike with the offensive line. This really is the same defensive line from last season that just wasn't very good. Now a possible out-of-playing-shape Hardy (Alden Smith), returning possibly in the 11th game of season, and also now relying on a possible 3rd or 4th round DT/DE to make some immediate big difference with a probable RB run will happen in 2nd round, and if think that they can wait until the later rounds to find some difference maker at RB at such an important team need area, they're kidding themselves, they have really fallen in love with all their OLine hype as some savior for them.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, wish there was an ignore feature.

EDIT: There is an ignore feature. But I don't think it blocks posts

EDIT2: Sweet! It does block posts

It will block the post, but if someone quotes him I believe you'll see what he wrote too. I've done the ignore thing but it makes the read difficult when you try to follow the conversation. I've decided i's just easier to put up with BS and press on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but some here are already anointing greatness over recent combine and pro day work out numbers and out of blind faith in a scouting department??

Interesting. I saw a lot of people very happy with the pick, but none saying he WILL be great

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only when it comes to you jackass. Do me a favor, disappear again here from responding to any of my posts, and I'll do the the same??
that didn't last long....onward through the fog!
I'll watch the others play with you like a cat with a ball of yarn.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I haven't posted in a while, decide to come check on you guys and see not much has changed. I for one think this is a very good pick, he fits right in with the kind of guys the Boys have drafted the last 3 years. Smart, talented and coachable. He is also a leader from what I have read about him, that is another thing this defense has lacked over the years. There is still plenty of time left to get D lineman, unless you're one of those people who think no one outside of the first round can play. I see there is at least one of those guys here.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that didn't last long....onward through the fog!
I'll watch the others play with you like a cat with a ball of yarn.

What you don't understand here, is that I stand up for my beliefs no matte what, and not just cower to a bunch of homers on a messageboard just stroking every team move here as great. The last checked, they haven't won a SB in two decades. Just because a group of team lapdogs and blind followers want to trust in anything this team does or are incapable of having an original independent thoughts and ideas that goes against the grain here, does not mean their views and beliefs are any more relevant here than mines lol...you or them don't judge me or my views. You just don't get it do you?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you don't understand here, is that I stand up for my beliefs no matte what, and not just cower to a bunch of homers on a messageboard just stroking every team move here as great. The last checked, they haven't won a SB in two decades. Just because a group of team lapdogs and blind followers want to trust in anything this team does or are incapable of having an original independent thoughts and ideas that goes against the grain here, does not mean their views and beliefs are any more relevant here than mines lol...you or them don't judge me or my views. You just don't get it do you?

Have you not been watching the last three seasons? The last three drafts have been fairly productive, so what makes you think after three years of good drafts they all of a sudden don't know what they are doing?

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I haven't posted in a while, decide to come check on you guys and see not much has changed. I for one think this is a very good pick, he fits right in with the kind of guys the Boys have drafted the last 3 years. Smart, talented and coachable. He is also a leader from what I have read about him, that is another thing this defense has lacked over the years. There is still plenty of time left to get D lineman, unless you're one of those people who think no one outside of the first round can play. I see there is at least one of those guys here.

No need to speak for me. I think I've laid out my position here very eloquently. Never said that they couldn't find a good DT/DE later in the draft, just that their draft priorities are different for the defensive line, and the chances of them finding difference makers for the DLine diminish the later you draft, that's all. That is a fact, and when it comes to them building up their D line versus what they did for the offense. When you're able comprehend posts here more clearly, please do return, but don't let the door hit you in the ass again on your way out.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not been watching the last three seasons? The last three drafts have been fairly productive, so what makes you think after three years of good drafts they all of a sudden don't know what they are doing?

That timeline doesn't help his argument.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to speak for me. I think I've laid out my position here very eloquently. Never said that they couldn't find good DT later, just that their draft priorities are different for the defensive line, and the chances of finding difference makers for the DLine diminish the later you draft, that's all. That is a fact when it comes to them building up their D line versus what they did for the offense. When you're able comprehend posts here more clearly, please do return, but don't let the door hit you in the ass again on your way out.

Did I quote your name? I believe there have been 5 defensive lineman taken so far, plenty left to choose from, safety was also a concern. Unless again you think there are only five d-linemen in the entire draft that can play. Oh and I comprehended your post just fine, they didn't do exactly what you wanted when you wanted so you are throwing a fit. Kind of comical.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't just stand up for your beliefs. You push your beliefs in everyone's face and falsely label members homers just because they don't share your sentiments on a particular subject. You go out of your way to denigrate the fan base and the team any chance you get. That is not just standing up for your beliefs. What you do is borderline feminism.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From a psychological perspective since you say the same thing over and over and over, I'm torn if it's worse that you are making these things up knowing they are complete bull shit or if you really think they are true. Need to think about this one for a while. What I do know is the consistent placement of the "lol" at the end of angry sentences shows how mentally unstable you are. Do you really LOL when you type that? Or is it that you pound each of the 3 letters into the keyboard harder and harder to give the perception that you don't care when we all know you really do?

Manic is my guess and probably not yet diagnosed which is even more dangerous...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you don't understand here, is that I stand up for my beliefs no matte what, and not just cower to a bunch of homers on a messageboard just stroking every team move here as great
No...you slammed others from the start. You've established yourself well in two short months, and it has ZERO to do with fan boys. You put words in peoples mouth, like bust when the word was trust. You attack and then cry foul. That's the worst part about greg. Frye was about that part. . Your agenda is to provoke...you wear battle scars from our previous encounters and...IT SURE SEEMS I can avoid your opinions much easier than you can mine.

worst part for me? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground with regards to football. An opinion based on an opinion and pointing fingers at all others is your game. That sucks for you.

move on and do what you say you'll do....avoid my posts

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you guys, but this ignore feature is pretty sweet...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently read somewhere that Gregory has mental problems
I'd stay away. What scares me as an Eagles fan way more is if Dallas used a pick tomorrow on Lael Collins if he's around. That would be scary

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were also recently "extremely high" on two other CBs in the 1st round (Claiborne, and even traded up in 1st to get him), and Jenkins? Where did that get them??

Their best corner now (Scandrick) was a 5th round pick lol. Yup, they have been "spot on" so far in drafting corners in the 1st round and not reaching for one, instead of waiting. :hope:

Enough said.

this is a different group and it wasn't a reach, moron. he was projected by every site to go anywhere from 19 to 25 so that's why the Cowboys were ecstatic when he dropped into their laps