• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Byron Jones

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently read somewhere that Gregory has mental problems
I'd stay away. What scares me as an Eagles fan way more is if Dallas used a pick tomorrow on Lael Collins if he's around. That would be scary

I don't think any team will pick La'el until he's cleared in the case he's being questioned for. Yes I understand his "Agent" said they can verify he was no where in the area when the women was killed and the police have said he's no presently a suspect, but he has not been legally cleared as of yet.

Maybe a team takes a 6th or 7th round flier on him, but hes not getting drafted today.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently read somewhere that Gregory has mental problems
I'd stay away. What scares me as an Eagles fan way more is if Dallas used a pick tomorrow on Lael Collins if he's around. That would be scary

Way too early for Dallas with our other needs. These things can grow from someone they are talking to for information to someone that is a suspect. I start looking around the 5th if no one has scooped him up yet. I bet there are a lot of teams on the phone with their contacts in Baton Rouge. Heck doesn't Claiborne owe us something? Get his ass down their to find out what the Police are thinking.

My guess is someone pulls the trigger on him in the 4th.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think the police are looking into a possibility of a hired hit. Now that will hinge on IF the baby is his. As far as I know the paternity of the baby has not yet been confirmed. If they can clear him of at least being the father his draft possibility will rise quickly. If they determine he is the father he wont get drafted.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't thinking it seemed like a hired hit case. No money to do it yet, right? Plus that's calculated and well thought out. these things often seem to be more impulsive in nature. I know they said they thought it was someone she knows who killed her. For all we know so far it literally may just be they want to talk to him because they are talking to everyone.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't thinking it seemed like a hired hit case. No money to do it yet, right? Plus that's calculated and well thought out. these things often seem to be more impulsive in nature. I know they said they thought it was someone she knows who killed her. For all we know so far it literally may just be they want to talk to him because they are talking to everyone.

Not saying it was/is just saying the police won't officially call him clear until they know he's cleared. I don't see a team drafting him unless it a very late flier pick. If hes cleared his probably the next man off the board.

I agree he had no money to hire when the crime occurred but it could have been arranged on future money.

And yes I understand he probably has absolutely nothing to do with this.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any team will pick La'el until he's cleared in the case he's being questioned for. Yes I understand his "Agent" said they can verify he was no where in the area when the women was killed and the police have said he's no presently a suspect, but he has not been legally cleared as of yet.

Maybe a team takes a 6th or 7th round flier on him, but hes not getting drafted today.
I agree.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I saw a lot of people very happy with the pick, but none saying he WILL be great
I believe he was rated the 3rd best CB in this draft.