• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week Thread

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I meant to start this like a week ago, oh well better late than never.

I certainly hope our trainers and conditioning coaches are working their tails off getting this team back to some state of health. During the offseason I felt that this was a very important area of concern, and it looks like my concerns are once again well founded, as injuries have mounted to an alarming level.

Input from anyone with inside knowledge of our team would be greatly appreciated, as it appears outwardly that very little progress has been made on this crippling issue. DMac looks like a shell of his former self, now with an apparent hammy, and our O-line is in constant flux due to injury, putting our young QB in a very vulnerable position.

Should we manage to extricate ourselves from this depleted situation, I think we have a good chance to gain some respect and emerge from the "dark time", and head into 2014 with some competitive fire.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS are a much better team this year.. The D is playing very good, heck they playing shut down ball as of right now!! On the O side of the ball, we got a young QB with crazy talent that IF develop right can be our franchise QB!! AS well as young WRs and TEs.. The bad thing is none of that matter with crappy OL play.. 50M in dead money will do that to a team!! No depth man.. Our starters get hurt we have to go to the PS team, but we all knew that coming into 2013.. IF we get our starters back on the OL we will have a chance in every game we got left!! Hopefully we get our backups Gurode and Pasho, and our starter Wiz2 for this Steeler game!! LOL im hoping for backups to come back and play!! Dead Money..

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!! The Raider D is NO JOKE!! Game ball to the D!! On O Pryor and DMAC did enough to let the D win it!! LOL Pryor broke an NFL record!! OL still cant open holes in the 2nd half of games!! NOT to worry Veldy and crew should be back VERY SOON!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a trip, I go around to other Raider sites to see what Raider fans are saying, and MOST of them are crying that we WON!! LMAO!! ITS ALL PRYOR FAULT those so called Raider fans say!! It looks like a RECORD breaking day by Pryor and a WIN is just NOT good enough for some fans!! My goodness what do they want?? Palmer and a loss?? FIX THE OL AND THE O WILL MATCH THE D.. Yup..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a trip, I go around to other Raider sites to see what Raider fans are saying, and MOST of them are crying that we WON!! LMAO!! ITS ALL PRYOR FAULT those so called Raider fans say!! It looks like a RECORD breaking day by Pryor and a WIN is just NOT good enough for some fans!! My goodness what do they want?? Palmer and a loss?? FIX THE OL AND THE O WILL MATCH THE D.. Yup..

Haters gonna hate. Winners gonna win.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Win is all that matters!! Im happy we WON.. Next up Barkley Vs The Raider D!! Lets hope we get Veldy, Pashos, Gurode, and Watson back for this game.. Then you will see DMAC RUN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that KC fan.. Just Win!! Dang KC is 8-0 unreal..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is a great coach, and Smith is playing good ball.. 8-0 wow!! You coming to Oakland bro!! Rematch!! It will be A GREAT FREAKIN GAME!! AFC West is BALLIN..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is a great coach, and Smith is playing good ball.. 8-0 wow!! You coming to Oakland bro!! Rematch!! It will be A GREAT FREAKIN GAME!! AFC West is BALLIN..

Should be interesting to see Pryor grow as a passer assuming he has his head screwed on straight unlike a certain Oakland QB who wore #2...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor and JR are not even close dude.. But ya Pryor is learning on the fly he keeps getting better.. Bad thing is we don't have an OL or a true #1 WR for him as of yet.. A healthy OL is what im hoping for for right now!!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor and JR are not even close dude.. But ya Pryor is learning on the fly he keeps getting better.. Bad thing is we don't have an OL or a true #1 WR for him as of yet.. A healthy OL is what im hoping for for right now!!

Definitely understand that, although I probably could have more emphatically pointed out how different Pryor and Jawalrus as I affectionately call him really are both mentally and physically. I really do think TP is the answer for you guys, trust me, if I didn't think so, I wouldn't be posting here right now. The light at the end of the tunnel is close. Looking forward to watch Pryor as just a football fan as well! Pryor can flat all ball. The Raiders will be a force possibly as soon as next year and could even do some great things this year if it grows up right now.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on bro.. I have high hopes for Pryor as our QB.. Dang dude look how many QBs we have had since Gannon!! Man I really have high hopes for Pryor to be that guy for us, so far he is playing pretty good, and he is young and gots great talent.. Im hopeful.. Just don't want to start over ya know.. Heck look what Smith is doing for you guys?? After all the QBs you guys have had as well.. Lets hope we both got it right..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable game!

Absolutely unforgettable run by TP to open the game, just WOW.

DMC carrying Polamalu into the EZ for 6, POWER RUNNING!

Then out of the WC, DMC shows his moves, to stun the Steelers again.

Taking the ball out from inside the 5 yd line several times w/o the big turnover, good ball management overall.

Good solid D all day long, timely turnovers to help ourselves, it got a little sketchy at the end, but once again the Raiders did enough as a team to deserve that win.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Matt Barkley starts Vs the RAIDER D.. Hmmm..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't have to wonder any more.. Foles is a go!! Dang it just made that Philly game a little harder to WIN!! I will say this in every game we play, The OL needs to open holes for the RUN game!! Just Win!! GO RAIDERS!!