• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week Blues

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team needs a bye week desperately and I'm glad they're not playing this Sunday. But it's inevitable that I'll get antsy waiting on their next game. Thankfully I have plenty to do to keep me busy.

Work has been obscene lately. I'll leave it at that. Suffice to say it's left me mentally drained in the evenings so I'll spend all day thinking of profound soliloquies to share with you all only to be wiped out by the time I get home. (SportsHoopla is blocked on my work computer otherwise I would just do it at the office!)

On a positive note I'm taking my .243 out this Saturday for some white tail hunting. Wish me luck on that front. Even if I don't bag a prize buck I think I'm due for a day of sitting in a secluded forest all alone for the better part of a day.

What is everyone else doing?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wondering how everyone else's day is going and feeling blue about life, winter, what's for dinner, should I walk my dog or not, reveal my feminine side to the SportsHoopla board. Stuff like the rest of you. Maybe later I'll cook some Oprah pie ! ;)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wondering how everyone else's day is going and feeling blue about life, winter, what's for dinner, should I walk my dog or not, reveal my feminine side to the SportsHoopla board. Stuff like the rest of you. Maybe later I'll cook some Oprah pie ! ;)

I thought you've been doing that this whole time! :dhd:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hangin' out with my daughters this weekend. One lives in NYC and the other lives in Boston. With the Broncos not playing, this weekend seemed like the best time to make a long trip out east. Not sure how my girls didn't get the memo that Colorado is the greatest place on Earth and chose to come out here voluntarily, after being raised in Denver. Kids these days!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sure my sister planned it this way or not but she is getting married this weekend so a bunch of family should be getting into town over the next 24 hours. She is a big Broncos fan so maybe she took the fact that it is the bye week into consideration.

Anyway hope everyone has a great bye week weekend and can hopefully see the Raiders and/or the Chiefs go down to help us out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you guys who actually live in the Denver area.........I thought your winter was around February and March not November. Local news here this morning is reporting that you guys took a blizzard yesterday right in the soft ones. Hope Turkey Day is good one......All my best from sunny 60 degree New Hampshire.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you guys who actually live in the Denver area.........I thought your winter was around February and March not November. Local news here this morning is reporting that you guys took a blizzard yesterday right in the soft ones. Hope Turkey Day is good one......All my best from sunny 60 degree New Hampshire.

Not too bad a snow. Normally get snow earlier in the year, . The day before it was 75 degrees. mid 50s now through Thanksgiving 52 and sunny for the SNF game when we crush the Chiefs

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snow in Colorado can occur anytime between September and June :D

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my bye week blues were cured with watching KC lose to Tampa. They would become cheers if Osweiler and the Texans could beat the Raiders tonight! That would be a great gift.