• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow to be trained by Jordan Palmer

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a @cincygrad fan. ;)

I agree with Carson Palmer I believe Cincy is a QB graveyard. And ugly ass uniforms.

But, you're correct, as a RAIDER fan i don't have any room to throw stones about any other franchise.

I did my undergrad work at LSU and my post grad work at Clemson.

I have a doctorate in kick assery and internet lie-ering.

That's awesome. I'm also an internet superstar.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houshmandzadeh has heard the rumblings from concerned Bengals fans about Jordan Palmer working with Burrow in the wake of Carson Palmer's criticism of the team, but he assures there won't be any back-biting.

"We've talked about it. We're not going to say anything negative to Joe about the Bengals. Why would we?" Houshmandzadeh asked. "Teams are bad because their players aren't good enough. If they get that player that's good enough, guess what happens? Your team isn't so bad anymore. I'm sure that's what they're thinking. I'm sure that's what Joe thinks. Negative? Not at all."

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Boomer E. was repeating everything Palmer said, it would hold more water. The Lewis/Brown combo, although more effective than the 90s losing seasons, was toxic, and we had a locker room full of second chances and wife beating drug addicts. you can't win a super bowl that way, so Palmer is kinda right.

But... not scoring a lot of talented free agents would describe a lot of teams. no, we aren't the Eagles, we aren't spending over the cap. but only a handful of teams are going to do that.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it chaps Palmer's ass to know he left here, and Cincinnati went to 5 straight playoff games with a QB that has nowhere near the physical talent that Palmer had.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it chaps Palmer's ass to know he left here, and Cincinnati went to 5 straight playoff games with a QB that has nowhere near the physical talent that Palmer had.

Yeah....He never seems to have a very good explanation for that one.

I also think his Bidwell boner is a little much.... I mean, the Cardinals have never been a consistent winner. And while they may have been Super Bowl contenders for one of the years Carson was down there, that had much more to do with a few good drafts and a terrific coach (Arians). Even with that roster and coaching staff, Palmer got his ass handed to him in the NFC Championship game.

You listen to Carson tell it now, and he equates playing with the Cardinals to playing with the Patriots. It's absurd. I think the Cardinals try more than the Bengals, but I'm not confusing them for a competent franchise anytime soon.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah....He never seems to have a very good explanation for that one.

I also think his Bidwell boner is a little much.... I mean, the Cardinals have never been a consistent winner. And while they may have been Super Bowl contenders for one of the years Carson was down there, that had much more to do with a few good drafts and a terrific coach (Arians). Even with that roster and coaching staff, Palmer got his ass handed to him in the NFC Championship game.

You listen to Carson tell it now, and he equates playing with the Cardinals to playing with the Patriots. It's absurd. I think the Cardinals try more than the Bengals, but I'm not confusing them for a competent franchise anytime soon.

The Cardinals under Bill Bidwell were similarly run to the Bengals but the team under Michael Bidwell seems dedicated to winning. The NFLs so competitive that dedication to winning doesn't guarantee success but it's impossible to win big otherwise.

As a Palmer apologist I will say that seeing how well he played in Arians offense as a physically deteriorating veteran from the middle of 2013 through 2015 makes me wonder if good playcalling when he was younger could have led to more personal and team success with the Bengals. As far as his play in the postseason that was dire both here and in Az.