• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow to be trained by Jordan Palmer

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't too surprising given that Palmer has become a big player in developing young qbs...... But it is definitely interesting given the experience of the Palmer brothers with the Bengals.

How do you see this playing out?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This was inevitable.

The Burrow's are from Ohio plus he was a player who was forced to transfer to land a starting job. They're already on record as having no issues with the Bengals so I don't see this as big of a problem as it could have been with another player.

If in an alternate realty Palmer stays 2 more year with the Bengals he gets Gruden calling plays and AJ Green, Eifert, Sanu and Marvin Jones as targets. I honestly think it could have been a better situation than he had in Az and a lot of the problems would have been solved on the field. I dont know what was happening behind the scenes.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because one franchise throws its money around at free agents whether it is making them better or not, means you are trying to win? I don't disagree, Mike Brown needs to use free agency a little more to our advantage, not just filler. However, he used the franchise with the 2nd worst record of all time as an example of a winner. bwahahaha

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because one franchise throws its money around at free agents whether it is making them better or not, means you are trying to win? I don't disagree, Mike Brown needs to use free agency a little more to our advantage, not just filler. However, he used the franchise with the 2nd worst record of all time as an example of a winner. bwahahaha

I mean, it's also notable that for all of his fluffing of the Bidwells, he won exactly one playoff game with them.... And he followed it up by getting his ass handed to him in Carolina.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Palmers are in his head!
Well, yes - maybe - and Who already doesn't think this way.

I know, if I were a player getting drafted, I want my team to win - I would hope that the reason they are drafting me is because they feel I can help with that goal. I would think most all draft prospects feel this way to a degree.

It's fair to question Browns willingness to win a Super Bowl - because while I do think he wants to win, he wants to win only his way - which is never going to work (outside of catching lightening in a bottle). It's been proven that his approach doesn't work. And it's fair to question an owner who refuses to change his ways to win - if he really does want to win.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - I thought Palmer made a good point about the Brown family the FIRST time he brought it up. It was nice for him to offer his feelings and explain why he made the decisions he made.

That said..... Does he plan to spend the next decade being a little girl about it during every interview? It's already getting old.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll keep a positive outlook and say they'll draft him under his terms, which hopefully means necessary upgrades

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Democrat Nancy-boy whining about everything?! I’m shocked!

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're Cincy.

And??? You root for the Raiders. Who was the last relevant qb to play for the Raiders? Palmer for a year?

So, are you an LSU fan or a Clemson fan?

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And??? You root for the Raiders. Who was the last relevant qb to play for the Raiders? Palmer for a year?

So, are you an LSU fan or a Clemson fan?
I'm a @cincygrad fan. ;)

I agree with Carson Palmer I believe Cincy is a QB graveyard. And ugly ass uniforms.

But, you're correct, as a RAIDER fan i don't have any room to throw stones about any other franchise.

I did my undergrad work at LSU and my post grad work at Clemson.

I have a doctorate in kick assery and internet lie-ering.