• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bungles post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying they are stinking up the joint ?
I'm saying the Skins are 3-7 and their 3 wins come against teams with a combined 7-20-2 record. They certainly aren't lighting the joint up. How many of em will be here next year? This happens after every time the Skins win a game. Skins fans start posting like the Skins are 7-3 not 3-7. I'm more than a little surprised I haven't seen anything about how ballin Young and the DL have been yet.

The Skins are a bad team, period. They have been a bad team for a while now and there's really no solid indication that they're improving. They had a chance to get some confirmation or whether or not the team's future QB was on the roster. They fucked that all the way off to the extent that RR is already thinking Capt'n Safety Monitor will be our QB next year. Now it looks like they're trying to fuck off what could've been a pretty decent draft pick by winning the shittiest division in football.

From that overall perspective. I guess I just don't understand the reason to try and to call out a poster for his opinion that I believe is very reasonable.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying the Skins are 3-7 and their 3 wins come against teams with a combined 7-20-2 record. They certainly aren't lighting the joint up. How many of em will be here next year? This happens after every time the Skins win a game. Skins fans start posting like the Skins are 7-3 not 3-7. I'm more than a little surprised I haven't seen anything about how ballin Young and the DL have been yet.

The Skins are a bad team, period. They have been a bad team for a while now and there's really no solid indication that they're improving. They had a chance to get some confirmation or whether or not the team's future QB was on the roster. They fucked that all the way off to the extent that RR is already thinking Capt'n Safety Monitor will be our QB next year. Now it looks like they're trying to fuck off what could've been a pretty decent draft pick by winning the shittiest division in football.

From that overall perspective. I guess I just don't understand the reason to try and to call out a poster for his opinion that I believe is very reasonable.
i was just asking a question nothing more

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I missed the game yesterday. In looking at the stats, it appears Alex had another so-so kind of performance. Overall, how did he play?

It also appears the defense was getting eaten up again early, especially when Burrows was in there. If so, its a disappointing trend.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I missed the game yesterday. In looking at the stats, it appears Alex had another so-so kind of performance. Overall, how did he play?

It also appears the defense was getting eaten up again early, especially when Burrows was in there. If so, its a disappointing trend.
It appears the defense might’ve made a couple of adjustments and was even playing better before burrow went out. At least I hope that’s the case, because it was a disappointing start for them. Alex was alright

Shackl4d23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with 3 wins, we have already won too many games to get either Lawrence or Fields. The only other QB to look at in round 1 is Trey Lance. IF the team takes him, wouldn't complain. The best player in the draft is Travis Etienne (RB-Clemson) and man I wanted him so bad. He is going to be a faster version of Kamara. But I could also see going with Jamar Chase, which would then have us with a really good, but young WR core of McLaurin, Chase (or which ever WR is drafted), Harmon, Gandy-G and Sims. Then you could take a chance with a QB in round 2. I would be fine letting Smith play it out next year and try to get Sam Howell out of UNC in next year's draft.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with 3 wins, we have already won too many games to get either Lawrence or Fields. The only other QB to look at in round 1 is Trey Lance. IF the team takes him, wouldn't complain. The best player in the draft is Travis Etienne (RB-Clemson) and man I wanted him so bad. He is going to be a faster version of Kamara. But I could also see going with Jamar Chase, which would then have us with a really good, but young WR core of McLaurin, Chase (or which ever WR is drafted), Harmon, Gandy-G and Sims. Then you could take a chance with a QB in round 2. I would be fine letting Smith play it out next year and try to get Sam Howell out of UNC in next year's draft.
Beware of Lance , not many starts and low amount of snaps . I wouldn’t take him at 4. Chase , pitts and Sewell are on my radar at 4 followed by Mack Jones in round 2

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1 - Olineman
Round 2 - Above Average Free Safety
Round 3a - MLB
Round 3b - Olineman
Round 4 - wr / Qb
Round 5 - qb / wr