• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Warriors tonight

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all goes back to IF Bogut can stay healthy..?

He's always been a good player. And he's always had injury issues. Draymond is a beast and very physical. Lee is pretty good to when healthy. Barnes is a beast.

Curry and Thompson are great players but I do have some questions about their physical abilities. Rose was in currys face a lot last night. Heinrich certainly couldn't handle Thompson, but will those be able to handle a physical presence on them for a 7 game series? That's my other question.

Hmmmm, I don't know.

This seems to be Klay's coming out party and Curry is the best pg in the NBA...imo

I think Westbrook would punish Curry if Steph was forced to check him. But, I'm sure he'd be Klay's guy.

Outside of maybe Tony Allen, what playoff bound guard tandem would have a decent shot at containing the Splash Bros?

Houston, Portland, Suns?...no

Clippers? HELL NO

Dallas?......Rondo would have to be Celtics Championship Rondo.

I think they will be fine.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis or San Antonio would be my guess.

Houston doesn't really get after it on D either does the clippers. Dallas no. OKC no.
Portland I don't know

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't shown anything in his time with the Warriors that say he can be counted on. That's what worries every single Warrior fan.

I'm not saying that Klay, Curry and Draymond are not enough, but the odds are way better if we have Bogut in there. We saw his presence missed last year against the Clippers. Every team in the West is so stacked that one injury to a key player could make the difference in a 7 game series. Bogut is a key player.

Okay, yeah you are correct.

No way they lose that series if Bogut was healthy.

I really do understand your point on Bogut. From a skill level, he can be fantastic.

But, I hope his play won't be the determining factor for the Warriors because they can't count on him being there.

:suds:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all goes back to IF Bogut can stay healthy..?

He's always been a good player. And he's always had injury issues. Draymond is a beast and very physical. Lee is pretty good to when healthy. Barnes is a beast.

Curry and Thompson are great players but I do have some questions about their physical abilities. Rose was in currys face a lot last night. Heinrich certainly couldn't handle Thompson, but will those be able to handle a physical presence on them for a 7 game series? That's my other question.

I mean you can contain the splash bros if you can hug them hit them foul them without any calls being made. But that would be a foul lol

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, yeah you are correct.

No way they lose that series if Bogut was healthy.

I really do understand your point on Bogut. From a skill level, he can be fantastic.

But, I hope his play won't be the determining factor for the Warriors because they can't count on him being there.

:suds:

It's a sad fact but they need bogut to be that determining factor IMO

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sad fact but they need bogut to be that determining factor IMO

This is the simple truth. If he's healthy they are contenders, if not, not. Kerr is no dummy, he knows this, he will rest Bogut in spots, sit him like he did vs OKC, and heck last night counts as a rest day too.

The playoffs will be tougher than the regular season, with the half court emphasis. They won't blow out teams like they do during the regular season. But they are as good as any other contender at full strength.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously talking about bogut and draymond

Draymond is small for a 'big'. They need a solid backup for Bogut and Ezeli probably isn't it. I have no idea who's realistically available but I hope they get someone.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL why did one Mid January loss at home to end like a 20 game home win streak all of a sudden make people heavily skeptical of the Warriors post season chances?

Are you guys doing this when every team loses a game?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL why did one Mid January loss at home to end like a 20 game home win streak all of a sudden make people heavily skeptical of the Warriors post season chances?

Are you guys doing this when every team loses a game?

Apparently that's the case lol. This is what happens when you have the best team in the league

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously talking about bogut and draymond

Bogut was one of the gimps I mentioned.

If you think their fortunes are tied to the bigs, they better grab Blatche or Sanders if he's bought out.

Because, You can't count on Bogut being there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently that's the case lol. This is what happens when you have the best team in the league

Lmao...Wasn't the 2006-07 Mavs the best Team in the NBA during the regular Season?

Remember what the lowly Warriors did to them?:whistle:

You are the one saying they can't win without a guy they rarely ever have on the court for extended periods of time:noidea:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut was one of the gimps I mentioned.

If you think their fortunes are tied to the bigs, they better grab Blatche or Sanders if he's bought out.

Because, You can't count on Bogut being there.

Would like sanders although he's a chemistry killer. I've seen him play. I watch the bucks other than the warriors. Also Blatche won't do much for this team. They need another big but more for defensive purposes more than they need a scoring big

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like sanders although he's a chemistry killer. I've seen him play. I watch the bucks other than the warriors. Also Blatche won't do much for this team. They need another big but more for defensive purposes more than they need a scoring big

I actually like Blatche.

But, you are correct...he's not defensive minded which is what you need.

Scoring is not an issue with the Splash Bros on the roster.

Hey, who do you think will win the 3pt contest?

It seems to be Klay's year.

But, I'm taking Curry.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao...Wasn't the 2006-07 Mavs the best Team in the NBA during the regular Season?

Remember what the lowly Warriors did to them?:whistle:

You are the one saying they can't win without a guy they rarely ever have on the court for extended periods of time:noidea:

That team had stories of them playing every game like a playoff game. Which I heard wore them down. Also it's not that they don't have a chance. They can win 1-2 series without him but I doubt they win 4 IMO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond is small for a 'big'. They need a solid backup for Bogut and Ezeli probably isn't it. I have no idea who's realistically available but I hope they get someone.

He's like 6 foot 7 with a 7 foot 1 to 7 foot 3 wingspan lol. He's a little undersized but he's very long

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Blatche.

But, I'm taking Curry.

It's going to be close but I think steph is better at hitting the contested 3 off the dribble more than hitting a spot up:yahoo:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Blatche.

But, I'm taking Curry.

The Archer is taking it home this year. Steph and Klay can play for second.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be close but I think steph is better at hitting the contested 3 off the dribble more than hitting a spot up:yahoo:

Won' be as epic as Bird in his warm up shirt.

But, it should be the best one in years.

I'm looking forward to that contest and the rising stars America vs. the World game.

I think the World will take it because of all those shot blockers.