• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Warriors tonight

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask any warrior fan on here how important bogut is. They will agree with me that he is a big championship piece

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Steve Kerr said in the post game.. Chicago's front line is huge. Probably the biggest in the NBA. When Snell and butler are on the floor with Noah and Gasol, along with Rose.. That's a huge line up to throw at shooters, especially with a small line up. They have to alter shots and do things different.

We just need to keep getting better.

...and they will.

They just need time.

I still think they come out of the East.

But, the Hawks, and to a lesser extent, the Cavs, look good.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really have to explain what bogut does that helps us win the title? He's our 2nd most important player behind curry like I've said numerous times lol. So what if bogut doesn't shoot jumpers? Doesn't mean he's a big piece to winning the title. They NEED him in the playoffs to win it all. They're 27-2 with bogut I believe. Defense is much better with him in the lineup too. 4 things happen when he's in the game.

1. He stops teams from taking it to the lane and contains the top bigs

2. Ball movement- he's one of the better passing bigs in the game

3. Monster screen setter ( not many great ones these days)

4. He cleans up the glass and as evidence to last night the warriors don't get killed on the boards with him in the game

People here really underestimate his impact and how good of a big he is.

You are clearly blinded by your love for the Team....I get it.

I don't underestimate his impact.

I underestimate his heart and his bodies ability to live up to it's potential.

Why?

SICK LEAVE

Kerr said Bogut came up to him just before tipoff to tell him he was too sick to play. It's unclear how long the Warriors' defensive stopper could be out.

Chicago Bulls vs. Golden State Warriors - Recap - January 27, 2015 - ESPN

Earlier in the thread, you said you were not gonna make excuses for the loss...But, the very net sentence you said it was because of Bogut being out.

But, you never mentioned that the Bulls best 2 way guy was out too.

Don't you think that had an effect on the outcome?

If I'm not mistaken, Butler would have guarded Klay.

I think the Warriors are very, VERY good.

But, this last game is the reality of their situation when they play Teams with more than one great big.

It's only gonna get worse when they are forced to play more halfcourt in the playoffs.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly blinded by your love for the Team....I get it.

I don't underestimate his impact.

I underestimate his heart and his bodies ability to live up to it's potential.

Why?

SICK LEAVE

Kerr said Bogut came up to him just before tipoff to tell him he was too sick to play. It's unclear how long the Warriors' defensive stopper could be out.

Chicago Bulls vs. Golden State Warriors - Recap - January 27, 2015 - ESPN

Earlier in the thread, you said you were not gonna make excuses for the loss...But, the very net sentence you said it was because of Bogut being out.

But, you never mentioned that the Bulls best 2 way guy was out too.

Don't you think that had an effect on the outcome?

If I'm not mistaken, Butler would have guarded Klay.

I think the Warriors are very, VERY good.

But, this last game is the reality of their situation when they play Teams with more than one great big.

It's only gonna get worse when they are forced to play more halfcourt in the playoffs.

You're clearly changing the subject lol. I never made excuses for the loss. We lost straight up. I already admitted it saying "that was a great game" but you do underestimate cause you said they can win in the playoffs without bogut which is untrue. I'm not just saying all this stuff just cause It's my love for the team. I only say this stuff cause I truely believe it. I've been right a lot more times than wrong on here FWIW. I also believe they can win in any style IMO.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ask any fan outside of sportshoopla really

I mean, it's fun to debate the topic.

But, like you, I usually believe what my eyes tell me.

I just have the benefit of watching without the glare of Homer goggles:lol:.

No seriously, outside of the Clippers, the Warriors have been my favorite NBA Team for years.

I'm talking back to the CWebb, Billy Owens, Sprewell days.

I have watched about 75% of their games over the last 2 years.

Does it make me an expert?

:lol:...hell no.

But, I am honestly telling you how I see them.:suds:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're clearly changing the subject lol. I never made excuses for the loss. We lost straight up. I already admitted it saying "that was a great game" but you do underestimate cause you said they can win in the playoffs without bogut which is untrue. I'm not just saying all this stuff just cause It's my love for the team. I only say this stuff cause I truely believe it. I've been right a lot more times than wrong on here FWIW. I also believe they can win in any style IMO.

Changing the subject?

No...I'm not a linear thinker. So, it's closer to rambling.

You didn't make an excuse?

I'm not going to blame injuries or anything tonight but missing bogut tonight does hurt cause he's a huge part of the offense and defense.

:L

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's fun to debate the topic.

But, like you, I usually believe what my eyes tell me.

I just have the benefit of watching without the glare of Homer goggles:lol:.

No seriously, outside of the Clippers, the Warriors have been my favorite NBA Team for years.

I'm talking back to the CWebb, Billy Owens, Sprewell days.

I have watched about 75% of their games over the last 2 years.

Does it make me an expert?

:lol:...hell no.

But, I am honestly telling you how I see them.:suds:

I guess saying bogut is a huge part of the championship puzzle is putting on homer goggles??! LOL. If you watch 75% of the games. You should know that they can't win a title without him. Unless they don't face memphis, San Antonio, Portland ect.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess saying bogut is a huge part of the championship puzzle is putting on homer goggles??! LOL. If you watch 75% of the games. You should know that they can't win a title without him. Unless they don't face memphis, San Antonio, Portland ect.

No.

What I'm saying is they likely won't win regardless.

He won't be enough of a difference maker against Teams with multiple quality bigs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the biggest thing that most people overlook (especially those who don't get to catch many games of the Warriors) is that Bogut is a huge catalyst on offense.

Yes he's the defensive anchor and is supremely important to the interior defense and rebounding, but much of the offense is ran through him in the high post. He (along with Draymond) set the best screens on the team, allowing for optimal spacing on the perimeter. In addition, he's also a fantastic passer, especially looking for curlers and back cuts. This is EXTREMELY important to the Warriors offense. The Warriors actually 3rd in the NBA in points in the paint which is hard to fathom because of their outside shooting.

Bogut is the biggest faciliator in our offense outside of Curry, but most people don't seem to realize it. He's the offensive cog at the high post. He's the guy that sets good screens, especially on the dribble hand-offs to Curry and Klay. Most of our actual offensive sets, involve him receiving the ball in the high post.

Bogut's health is absolutely necessary to this team's success. Without him the Warriors have only a 2nd playoff round potential. With him, we are a legit contender.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

What I'm saying is they likely won't win regardless.

He won't be enough of a difference maker against Teams with multiple quality bigs.

And the warriors don't have multiple quality bigs?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls missed butler & dunleavy

Yes.

Butler is their best 2-way player and they managed to grit one out w/out him.

Imo, him not playing might be a bigger loss than Bogut sitting out.

Both guys guard the other Teams position of strength. But, Butler is also a bigger factor for the Bulls on offense.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all goes back to IF Bogut can stay healthy..?

He's always been a good player. And he's always had injury issues. Draymond is a beast and very physical. Lee is pretty good to when healthy. Barnes is a beast.

Curry and Thompson are great players but I do have some questions about their physical abilities. Rose was in currys face a lot last night. Heinrich certainly couldn't handle Thompson, but will those be able to handle a physical presence on them for a 7 game series? That's my other question.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the biggest thing that most people overlook (especially those who don't get to catch many games of the Warriors) is that Bogut is a huge catalyst on offense.

Yes he's the defensive anchor and is supremely important to the interior defense and rebounding, but much of the offense is ran through him in the high post. He (along with Draymond) set the best screens on the team, allowing for optimal spacing on the perimeter. In addition, he's also a fantastic passer, especially looking for curlers and back cuts. This is EXTREMELY important to the Warriors offense. The Warriors actually 3rd in the NBA in points in the paint which is hard to fathom because of their outside shooting.

Bogut is the biggest faciliator in our offense outside of Curry, but most people don't seem to realize it. He's the offensive cog at the high post. He's the guy that sets good screens, especially on the dribble hand-offs to Curry and Klay. Most of our actual offensive sets, involve him receiving the ball in the high post.

Bogut's health is absolutely necessary to this team's success. Without him the Warriors have only a 2nd playoff round potential. With him, we are a legit contender.

Sure, most all points I agree on.

My question is: Can you count on him to be healthy?

If the Warriors fate rests in the hands of Bogut, they are in trouble.

Nobody, that I have seen anyway, has questioned his ability.

I'm questioning his body.

He has not been healthy in years.

He won't sniff his contract bonus that says he has to play 65 games..or something like that.

According to your logic, If Curry, Klay and Draymond are not enough, then they fall.

But, I think they can be ala the 2010 Mavs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, most all points I agree on.

My question is: Can you count on him to be healthy?

If the Warriors fate rests in the hands of Bogut, they are in trouble.

Nobody, that I have seen anyway, has questioned his ability.

I'm questioning his body.

He has not been healthy in years.

He won't sniff his contract bonus that says he has to play 65 games..or something like that.

According to your logic, If Curry, Klay and Draymond are not enough, then they fall.

But, I think they can be ala the 2010 Mavs.

He hasn't shown anything in his time with the Warriors that say he can be counted on. That's what worries every single Warrior fan.

I'm not saying that Klay, Curry and Draymond are not enough, but the odds are way better if we have Bogut in there. We saw his presence missed last year against the Clippers. Every team in the West is so stacked that one injury to a key player could make the difference in a 7 game series. Bogut is a key player.