• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Jimmy Butler does not support, Pussy, Money and Weed

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've driven plenty of times high and I've never had an accident or a ticket. Dumb people are dumb whether high or sober, and there are a ton of stupid ass drivers out there.

If True Lakers Fan think driving in LA is bad he might never want to come to Chicago where the driving is horrible and most people are sober. I am still waiting for him to answer my question about him telling us he smokes what we wish we had.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some of you will now be trying to convince me that driving drunk is okay as well

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might feel different though if people could drive straight when they are atleast sober. Aren't the freeways bad enough with sober drivers, let alone a bunch of drunks and pot heads hi on dope behind the wheel

I have the same personal rule for marijuana as I do for alcohol. If I'm driving, I don't use it!! Also, there are plenty of legal, traditional medications that will do the same thing and worse to a persons ability to drive!!

There is a reason that even traditional meds like Vicodin, Tramadol, etc. all have warnings on them instructing the patient to not drive or operate heavy machinery when taken!!

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan how come you cant provide us with a source/PROOF of someone getting permanent brain damage from smoking weed?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If True Lakers Fan think driving in LA is bad he might never want to come to Chicago where the driving is horrible and most people are sober. I am still waiting for him to answer my question about him telling us he smokes what we wish we had.

I don't smoke, but I have driven in Washington DC and they are really bad drivers as well.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some of you will now be trying to convince me that driving drunk is okay as well

So you are saying Driving Drunk and Driving High are the same exact things? Why is it that when I drive high I never swerve in between lanes, go over the speed limit or act like a drunk on the road? Have you ever smoked in your life?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan doesnt have too much knowledge on the topic of Marijuana yet thinks he is an expert. That is like me saying I could play better Bball than Lebron James because I used to play in Jr High.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan doesnt have too much knowledge on the topic of Marijuana yet thinks he is an expert. That is like me saying I could play better Bball than Lebron James because I used to play in Jr High.

I'm an expert on the topic of marijuana AND a better basketball player than Lebron James!!:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Driving Drunk and Driving High are the same exact things? Why is it that when I drive high I never swerve in between lanes, go over the speed limit or act like a drunk on the road? Have you ever smoked in your life?

Big fuckin deal - I've seen hundreds of god dammed drunks go straight down the road straight as an arrow, but know this - when you are medicated, high on drugs or drunk, your reaction time is diminished and that split second that you normally would be able to react to avoid an accident and possible fatalities simply is not there and that could be the difference of life and death for some one's little girl or little boy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said in post #83!!:whistle:

That was supposed to say that if you want to smoke pot for the rest of your life to go for it, that I really don't care what happens to your body and how you fuck it up over the next decade or two. It's not my problem and I won't be contributing to your health or health insurance any way. So live or die in pain - no pain no gain for me pal

:10:

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big fuckin deal - I've seen hundreds of god dammed drunks go straight down the road straight as an arrow, but know this - when you are medicated, high on drugs or drunk, your reaction time is diminished and that split second that you normally would be able to react to avoid an accident and possible fatalities simply is not there and that could be the difference of life and death for some one's little girl or little boy.

Did you read that out of a book little boy? Hahaha my reaction time and driving are just perfect.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was supposed to say that if you want to smoke pot for the rest of your life to go for it, that I really don't care what happens to your body and how you fuck it up over the next decade or two. It's not my problem and I won't be contributing to your health or health insurance any way. So live or die in pain - no pain no gain for me pal

:10:

Seems to me guys like Willie Nelson, Cheech and Chong, Snoop Lion are all healthy as can be and they been smoking for their whole lives. Why would I need my health insurance when I have never been to the doctor because of being high. You do know you cant get lung cancer from smoking too much marijuana right? I guess I am just going to live and enjoy myself.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me guys like Willie Nelson, Cheech and Chong, Snoop Lion are all healthy as can be and they been smoking for their whole lives. Why would I need my health insurance when I have never been to the doctor because of being high. You do know you cant get lung cancer from smoking too much marijuana right? I guess I am just going to live and enjoy myself.

Like I said before - if you enjoy getting high on drugs, then enjoy yourself, but be warned if you do it and drive, I am going to be the one pushing for you to get the death penalty when innocent lives are lost.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before - if you enjoy getting high on drugs, then enjoy yourself, but be warned if you do it and drive, I am going to be the one pushing for you to get the death penalty when innocent lives are lost.

Well first we dont live in the same state so that would be very impossible for you to push for it. Second I have been the victim in more accidents than the one who caused the accident and I drive high about 70% of the time. Face it little boy you know jack shit about the things that are coming out of your mouth and are making your self look like an idiot.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first we dont live in the same state so that would be very impossible for you to push for it. Second I have been the victim in more accidents than the one who caused the accident and I drive high about 70% of the time. Face it little boy you know jack shit about the things that are coming out of your mouth and are making your self look like an idiot.

I don't know everything and I acknowledge that Mr Dog Shit or whoever you are, but I do know one thing among other things. You are stupid and ignorant for driving high 70% of the time. Personally I don't give a crap if you get killed driving high, but it's the others that I do care care about. I don't care how smart you think you are and I don't give a shit how good of a driver you think you are, statistics show clearly that impaired drivers are not safe drivers so it's yourself that is one stupid asshole on the road