• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls buyout wade

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade had a 1 year deal worth 39 million after buyout. :lol:

He got paid.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to Cleveland. I'm not sure why he's holding out lol. He'll go help Bron try to beat the Warriors.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to Cleveland. I'm not sure why he's holding out lol. He'll go help Bron try to beat the Warriors.

I don't think he's necessarily holding out. The buyout has been agreed to and reported on, but not officially completed. Other teams technically aren't allowed to even talk to him as of right now.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's necessarily holding out. The buyout has been agreed to and reported on, but not officially completed. Other teams technically aren't allowed to even talk to him as of right now.
fair enough. I'd love to see him as a Spur, even though they're loaded with guards...but it seems to me he's going to the Cavs and it's pretty much as done of a deal as it can be right now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a triple double in 1 of the playoff gms against the celtics and he was the worst player on the floor. Stats don't tell the entire story
I never said he was the best plyer - I just said he wasn't as bad as one would think. Yes he has slowed down and I agree that his defense may not be as good as it was, but he is not the worst player in the NBA.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was the best plyer - I just said he wasn't as bad as one would think. Yes he has slowed down and I agree that his defense may not be as good as it was, but he is not the worst player in the NBA.
He slowed down but he has also become extremely lazy. I sort of can guys taking possessions off and not getting back on defense during the regular season. He was doing it in crunch time of playoff games. He stood under the basket and didn't go after rebounds. It was maddening all series. Even found a little clip of one of the many lazy ass plays

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He slowed down but he has also become extremely lazy. I sort of can guys taking possessions off and not getting back on defense during the regular season. He was doing it in crunch time of playoff games. He stood under the basket and didn't go after rebounds. It was maddening all series. Even found a little clip of one of the many lazy ass plays
He might be, but most people do slow down as they get older and yeah, some of it is because a person gets lazy and simply doesn't want to push. In short they lose their will to continue at the same pace. Still 18 and 4 and 4 are not bad numbers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavaliers are going to be awesome with all those All Stars, All World and All Universe players.

I'd say they are 5/2 odds of winning another ring.