• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bullets good, bad, or mediocre?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I kind of chuckle when people say that OKC is the best chance for KD to win right now

That makes no sense for the media to suddenly hammer that home over and over and over like a broken record.

OKC does not give him the best chance to win. It gives him a good chance, but hardly the best.

That mini-playoff run doesn't suddenly make them good enough to overcome their weaknesses in a long playoff.
"Bad Westbrook" will eventually show up. They cannot win 4 straight series without it happening.

Lebron would have probably beaten that team in 5 games IMO as he owns Durant.

Joining the Warriors give him a far greater chance to win than staying with OKC.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear Wall may bolt when he hits FA, then we will no longer have to worry about being in he middle.

The entire build plan depended on landing Durant. With him, the Wizards would have Had a shot to beat Cleveland.

That is why I kind of chuckle when people say that OKC is the best chance for KD to win right now. That is far from true. If KD leaves, their roster is only marginally better than what the Wizards have now. OKC with KD is scary. Without him, they are a first round playoff team. Golden State is the answer when talking about the best chance for KD to win, and it is not even close IMO. They are good enough to get it done without him.
It doesnt help that Wall has it in his head that the DC fans are against him, which couldnt be farther from the truth.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt help that Wall has it in his head that the DC fans are against him, which couldnt be farther from the truth.

Should we trade Wall and get something for him before he leaves. What kind and how many picks is Wall worth?

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we trade Wall and get something for him before he leaves. What kind and how many picks is Wall worth?
Ive heard people talk about that as an option. There's really no point in wasting him as he enters his prime if we're incapable of bringing in someone else to help him win. I'd hate to see him go though, he's an amazing talent. As far as draft picks, that's a tough one. I would want at least a lottery pick and a nice additional piece of some sort.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tough call.

I honestly don't know whether or not Wall would resign long term. Aside from him, the only real building block is Beal and he misses 30 games a year.

If the Wizards don't start hot next year, they should consider dealing Wall for future assets. Picks are tough though, because the teams who would pay for Wall usually don't have the valuable picks. I would consider trading him to Boston for one of the Nets' picks if the rebuild were officially on, but I am not sure the Celtics would want to do that.

Either way, the way the NBA landscape looks today, it is highly unlikely that the Wizards will ever be able to contend with Wall on the roster. By the time the Cleveland/Warrior dynasties are ready to fall, Wall will be well past his prime. It could make sense to start from scratch sooner rather than later.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call.

I honestly don't know whether or not Wall would resign long term. Aside from him, the only real building block is Beal and he misses 30 games a year.

If the Wizards don't start hot next year, they should consider dealing Wall for future assets. Picks are tough though, because the teams who would pay for Wall usually don't have the valuable picks. I would consider trading him to Boston for one of the Nets' picks if the rebuild were officially on, but I am not sure the Celtics would want to do that.

Either way, the way the NBA landscape looks today, it is highly unlikely that the Wizards will ever be able to contend with Wall on the roster. By the time the Cleveland/Warrior dynasties are ready to fall, Wall will be well past his prime. It could make sense to start from scratch sooner rather than later.

I hate to admit we are stuck in the middle for awhile but that's what it looks like. We have a good enough team to get into playoffs but not a good enough team to move on in the playoffs unless there is a rash of injuries to the other teams and not us. I rather trade Wall for 3-1st round picks to a bottom team. Again I agree that finding a bottom team to trade those picks will be hard to find.