• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Idea

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially today the Bullets can move Otto Porter with his consent to any team but the Nets...just thinking outside the box a little bit here but maybe Porter and a #1 to New Orleans for DeMarcus Cousins...then send Gortat to Golden State for Iguodala.

PG - Wall
SG - Beal
SF - Oubre/Iguodala
PF - Morris
C - Cousins

Thoughts?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially today the Bullets can move Otto Porter with his consent to any team but the Nets...just thinking outside the box a little bit here but maybe Porter and a #1 to New Orleans for DeMarcus Cousins...then send Gortat to Golden State for Iguodala.

PG - Wall
SG - Beal
SF - Oubre/Iguodala
PF - Morris
C - Cousins

Thoughts?
The Wiz clearly need an upgrade to the team both in the starting lineup and bench. We may have to part ways with either a pick, Oubre, Porter and or Gortat. I believe we can do both but Cousins is a must. Maybe we can squeeze in Lou Williams but he will have many suitors as he is tearing it up right now.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wiz clearly need an upgrade to the team both in the starting lineup and bench. We may have to part ways with either a pick, Oubre, Porter and or Gortat. I believe we can do both but Cousins is a must. Maybe we can squeeze in Lou Williams but he will have many suitors as he is tearing it up right now.
I would also like to see if the Wiz can move Morris. He has been a weak link among our starting 5 and a change of scenery make work for him. Maybe Morris & a 2nd round pick for Love? Probably wont work but Morris has to go.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would not be opposed to trading anyone with the exception of Wall, Beal & Oubre.

The only player who i have watched recently whose addition I believe would make this team become a threat to make a title run ... the greek freak

what do we need to do to get him in DC ?

hell ... i would even include Wall if it meant getting him