• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting news.

Eagles and Giants have called Josh. Patricia and Dabol both have immediate connections with him and the Patriots.

Word is that Josh will take the remainder of 2023 off and discuss with his wife what "she" wants to do.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting news.

Eagles and Giants have called Josh. Patricia and Dabol both have immediate connections with him and the Patriots.

Word is that Josh will take the remainder of 2023 off and discuss with his wife what "she" wants to do.

Call me crazy but with the money Josh is getting to not coach I would never touch football again. I'd buy a grape farm or something somewhere in southern Italy or something like that and drink all my own homemade wine.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but with the money Josh is getting to not coach I would never touch football again. I'd buy a grape farm or something somewhere in southern Italy or something like that and drink all my own homemade wine.
LOL well that's one approache

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting news.

Please don’t come back to NE, Josh. It would be typical BB move to bring back rancid stuff. Those days are long gone. Need to move on from current stagnant state.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don’t come back to NE, Josh. It would be typical BB move to bring back rancid stuff. Those days are long gone. Need to move on from current stagnant state.
Josh's offensive strategy is complex and not easy for people to grasp. That's why Bill always draft "smart" players, especially on offense. Brady was able to take Josh's offense to another level because he had the smarts and the talent. BOB is using parts of Josh's but nowhere near all of it. It's not really "Dumbing Down", but more making it more palatable for the QB and the skill players. The big problem is that to run any kind of offense, the players must have a certain level of intelligence and talent. Teddy Brushci said, "Playing for Bill, you can be a genius, but you have to be able to put your shoes on the correct foot and run without tripping on a blade of grass."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh's offensive strategy is complex and not easy for people to grasp. That's why Bill always draft "smart" players, especially on offense. Brady was able to take Josh's offense to another level because he had the smarts and the talent. BOB is using parts of Josh's but nowhere near all of it. It's not really "Dumbing Down", but more making it more palatable for the QB and the skill players. The big problem is that to run any kind of offense, the players must have a certain level of intelligence and talent. Teddy Brushci said, "Playing for Bill, you can be a genius, but you have to be able to put your shoes on the correct foot and run without tripping on a blade of grass."
We have a team where a majority of the players are not getting the job done.
How many 1st string players do we really have - currently starting?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a comment today that made me pause.

"Did the New England Patriots place too much of the blame on Matt Patricia for the horrible 2022 season? They got rid of him and are worse in 2023 than they were in 2022."

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Did the New England Patriots place too much of the blame on Matt Patricia for the horrible 2022 season? They got rid of him and are worse in 2023 than they were in 2022."

It's totally Bill Belichicks fault. We should skin him alive. Fuck that guy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NO

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's plenty of blame to go around.
Patricia deserves plenty of blame.
Bad decisions also have caused issues.
Bad luck has weighed on us too - not a cop-out, just the reallity.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is his fault. Patricia was not even a good DC. He's really just a smart guy

The NE media is disgusting in their treatment of BB. The guy gave us 20 years of greatness. It wasn’t all Brady.

He can go out on his own terms as far as I’m concerned. I’d just love to see him go out with another QB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy gave us 20 years of greatness. It wasn’t all Brady.
The problem is that he's never been a winner without Brady. Brady is a once in every other lifetime quarterback. Belichick was the lucky guy who drafted him.

Belichick treated the media like they were shit on the bottom of his shoes. Michael Holley pretty much wrote two books for BB and today Holley won't even go to a press conference because Bill has treated him pretty nasty. Turnabout is fair play and those guys have a wide open target now that Bill still tries to brush them aside with snide remarks. Can't get away with it when you're losing.

Bill was merciless with the media for twenty years. Most of us laughed because he constantly was in the playoffs. Media has short memories too.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plenty of blame to go around.
Patricia deserves plenty of blame.
Bad decisions also have caused issues.
Bad luck has weighed on us too - not a cop-out, just the reallity.
Agreed

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NE media is disgusting in their treatment of BB. The guy gave us 20 years of greatness. It wasn’t all Brady.

He can go out on his own terms as far as I’m concerned. I’d just love to see him go out with another QB.
Strip him of GM duties and find a WR talent scout