• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Build The Tip

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is not TO. Not even close.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right bc I guess I couldn't understand a Super Bowl victory with a crucial moment... :L

If the niners had won the Super Bowl in 1999 I would not of wanted a statue of TO making the game winning catch vs the packers. Why? Bc he was a jackass that could of ended up being a jackass for another team, which he was. So I wouldn't of wanted a statue of a jackass at my teams stadium. Even though the statue would be capturing a moment, it would still be that jackass enshrined as a legend.. Just my opinion. But I'm not going to argue with you on how you decorate your stadium so do what makes you guys happy.

Seriously, give it up.

It wasn't a SB moment ffs.

It was a SYMBOL of the season capitalized by a last second game saving play against our most hated rivals to get us to the SB.

It would seem you are not up on symbolism and that's fine. You don't need to be for this statue to work.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to a moment before the Super Bowl game, as in The Catch. But good luck with that statue, I also suggest you get your current gfs name tattooed on your forehead!