• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sucked, a point is a point. I don't see how you don't see that the Lightning played down. All this talent in the Bolts organization & yet another piss poor effort on SOG, faceoff wins, hits & no PP effort worthy of talking about! True Enroth was spectacular & Buffalo has been hot of late but so have the Bolts been hot as of late. Compare both the teams on the level of talent. Another sorrowful half ass effort by the girls & Coach Pooper! I'll agree to disagree about the effort by the zappless Bolts! Bah hum bug! :lame:
But yet we deal away a D-man & will probably go after more offense even though our neutral zone defensive effort sucked. All we needed was a Walmart greeter to point them into our zone! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC

I noticed that about the neutral zone defense as well. Was too easy for a team like the Sabres to carry the puck into the Lightning's zone.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I coined this type of play Boltsyndrome. Boltsyndrome is when a team plays a team that everyone knows they should beat but the better team comes out zappless, sparkless or absolutely has no fizzle!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sucked, a point is a point. I don't see how you don't see that the Lightning played down. All this talent in the Bolts organization & yet another piss poor effort on SOG, faceoff wins, hits & no PP effort worthy of talking about! True Enroth was spectacular & Buffalo has been hot of late but so have the Bolts been hot as of late. Compare both the teams on the level of talent. Another sorrowful half ass effort by the girls & Coach Pooper! I'll agree to disagree about the effort by the zappless Bolts! Bah hum bug! :lame:
But yet we deal away a D-man & will probably go after more offense even though our neutral zone defensive effort sucked. All we needed was a Walmart greeter to point them into our zone! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC
I have to agree here losing to the kings blackhawks redwings penguins is fine but we have to start beating these lottery teams all the time! way to much talent on this team to only score one goal vs buffalo.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday Ishall! Good luck to your Bolts tonight :suds:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12/4/14 @ 7:30 the 17-6-3 Bolts without jolts host the 9-14-2 Sabres. I'm feeling that the Fizzles are not the team to grant me a B-Day present so I won't even waste my time watching! The Wings will hopefully grant me a B-Day win! That's the game I'll be swallowing suds & watching! GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS & GOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOPER & DA GUUUUUURLS!!!!!!!!!!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys, an early Merry Christmas to all my buddies here. And a victory for I Shall on his birthday tonight.We SHOULD take Buffalo this time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys, an early Merry Christmas to all my buddies here. And a victory for I Shall on his birthday tonight.We SHOULD take Buffalo this time.

Early Merry Christmas to you too Bolt :suds:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merry Christmas Bolt my buddy, us over 30 club guys have to stick together! :whistle: May the Lord bless you and your family this Christmas season.

I do really hope they win but I know the Wings will! :yahoo:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts 4-0 Its about time the superior team took charge.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, all Hell just broke loose! Hopefully this ignites more Lightning urgency to really shut them out!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First shutout of season, hard to believe. Bolts completely out played Buffalo as they should. Sabres got frustrated at the end trying to kill the Bolts.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win guys, happy bday Ishall :suds: