• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo Bills Reach $100M Extension Agreement With Marcell Dareus

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a HUGE cog in the Bills defensive success but I can't help but think the Bills got fleeced on this deal.

He is making more than Mario Williams. So how will this work? Will Mario ask for more money if he have a top season or do the Bills plan on trading him because I am sure Bills expect to sign a QB in the near future for some good pay. Will Kyle Williams want a 100 million dollar contract. Bills opened up something new which may cause some conflict with their team cause isnt the reason, the safety left was because he wanted more money and didn't get it. (Byrd)?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a HUGE cog in the Bills defensive success but I can't help but think the Bills got fleeced on this deal.

He is making more than Mario Williams. So how will this work? Will Mario ask for more money if he have a top season or do the Bills plan on trading him because I am sure Bills expect to sign a QB in the near future for some good pay. Will Kyle Williams want a 100 million dollar contract. Bills opened up something new which may cause some conflict with their team cause isnt the reason, the safety left was because he wanted more money and didn't get it. (Byrd)?

Dareus is awesome. Byrd is terrible. He had a few picks one season... so what? Way overrated IMO, he's not good against the eun, at all. Dareus is a Warren Sapp type, who we absolutely need to be a great defense.

If this didn't happen after the Fred cut, there would be chaos in Buffalo.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know these guys are egomaniacs, but I sure hope Mario doesn't ask for more money because one guy is making a tiny shred more than him. He'd lose a lot of credibility. It's not like he's making peanuts and the guy next to him just got rich. I'm going to assume the best and think Mario will be fine with his current contract.

Tired of these idiots trying to get out of contracts they negotiated themselves. I hope Seattle lets Kam Chancellor sit out the whole season (although we know Kam will be back, for obvious reasons)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know these guys are egomaniacs, but I sure hope Mario doesn't ask for more money because one guy is making a tiny shred more than him. He'd lose a lot of credibility. It's not like he's making peanuts and the guy next to him just got rich. I'm going to assume the best and think Mario will be fine with his current contract.

Tired of these idiots trying to get out of contracts they negotiated themselves. I hope Seattle lets Kam Chancellor sit out the whole season (although we know Kam will be back, for obvious reasons)

The Kam thing is ridiculous. He's losing how much per week as he tries to get the new deal improved by a million or two? Stupid, net loss already.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly I wouldn't care if Mario was cut I like him but we can find another pass rusher from the LB spot I think it is more important to get Gilmore under contract.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I wouldn't care if Mario was cut I like him but we can find another pass rusher from the LB spot I think it is more important to get Gilmore under contract.

If he doesn't hold out at some point, I can see the Bills not re-signing Mario after his contract runs out (unless his contract demands are very reasonable).