• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo at Miami Official Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 minutes left in the half at the 50 yd line, 1st down. The first down play selection? OF COURSE its a pass, duhhhhhhhh!!!!!! lol....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This game is comical indeed. The fins giving their lousy fan base the exact showing they deserve. When the team turns it around, they will be back - Bandwagon City, US OF A

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like we said this is as bad as they’ve ever been...but none of this is on the coaches.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAAAAAnd THATS THE GAME, football fans!!!! Seriously tho, good game Miami. With just a few tweaks and a couple of adjustments by Philbin and Co., no reason to think we can't get by NY next week(rolls eyes). Spose Ross is still sipping a beer or has he gone directly to whiskey.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This game is comical indeed. The fins giving their lousy fan base the exact showing they deserve. When the team turns it around, they will be back - Bandwagon City, US OF A
Huh? I've been a fan for over 40 years.... through thick and thin. But when your coaching stinks they have to go it's the way it is.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh has had a bad rap since he got into the league - this is nothing new - no coach has been able to fix this aspect of him - no coach will - its not on Philbin or any coach Suh has ever had - thats just his personality

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very piss poor display. May as well get Tanny out of there no use getting him crippled.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the fans are necessarily 'lousy'.....I would say the reason why they might appear that way is because of the absolutely PATHETIC front office personnel this franchise has employed over the last 20 yrs more than just wins or losses. The Miami front office has been nothing short of atrocious for so very long; so many horrible trades, so many ridiculously awful draft decisions. Worse than pathetic free agent signings, completely incompetent coaching/development. A franchise can only continue to be so vey inept on virtually every single level before the fans turn negative almost immediately. I was rooting for this team long before they struggled to win 1 freaking game, this year will be no different. This franchise will continue to bathe in irrelevance until they hire the right guy. Philbin is not the right guy, BTW.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also for some reason they can't fix the Oline no matter how many guys they draft....it's baffling. But the D should be better you look at the players and they are not this bad....you have to go to coaching. But you know Philbin won't fire Coyle so ultimately it's his head that will be chopped whether he deserves it or not.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I've been a fan for over 40 years.... through thick and thin. But when your coaching stinks they have to go it's the way it is.

Not questioning your fanhood - I have been familiar with you since the CBS Sports message board days - I am talking about others in here and the fan base as a whole. South Florida just has always been a terrible fan base for all its team.

You and everyone that wants Philbin fired should rest happy knowing the coaches will, as always, be made the scapegoat and be let go because its a lot easier to let them go than players - But don't be surprised if when a coaching change is made , if such performances continue.

You have followed this team long as I have - you have seen this constant dark cloud over the franchise for as long as I have - you have seen the changes at QB and HC - nothing has changed there - maybe its on the other players - just maybe - it can't always be the coaches. Thats just an unreasonable lack of perspective

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the fans are necessarily 'lousy'.....I would say the reason why they might appear that way is because of the absolutely PATHETIC front office personnel this franchise has employed over the last 20 yrs more than just wins or losses

Naw this fan base is just trash. Look at others around the league, lots of teams who have stunk it up just as long or longer than the fins have a much better following. The south florida fan base just cares if the team is winning and acquire notable names to their rosters.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9AM game next week vs Jets in London - the Dolphins will be playing football in a futbol stadium - and in front of real fans.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that most , if not all analyst and beat writers on social media are agreeing with what I said is this teams biggest problem - execution - the play calling may not be the best on either side, but the execution is even worse - execution is the most important aspect. Game plan means nothing if you don't execute

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not questioning your fanhood - I have been familiar with you since the CBS Sports message board days - I am talking about others in here and the fan base as a whole. South Florida just has always been a terrible fan base for all its team.

You and everyone that wants Philbin fired should rest happy knowing the coaches will, as always, be made the scapegoat and be let go because its a lot easier to let them go than players - But don't be surprised if when a coaching change is made , if such performances continue.

You have followed this team long as I have - you have seen this constant dark cloud over the franchise for as long as I have - you have seen the changes at QB and HC - nothing has changed there - maybe its on the other players - just maybe - it can't always be the coaches. Thats just an unreasonable lack of perspective
Of course it's not always on the coaches but if the team has given up on them then what else can you do? continue losing? Philbin may end being a good coach but he's learning on the job and this team can't wait for him to graduate...I was hoping they could but it doesn't look like it. They NEED a vet coach to lead them in the right direction..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some life maybe they only want Coyle gone haha!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand your notion that the team has given up on the coaches - Respectfully, I say, that is by far the stupidest and most ignorant suggestion someone can make at any point, especially just 3 weeks into a season - "Giving up on the coaches" would actually be a childish move on behalf of these grown men -it would make their character and manhood extremely questionable. They need to suck it up and step up.

As for a veteran HC - good luck with that - the leagues HCs seem to be trending in the younger direction while the more experienced are being let go or walking away. I am sure if the Fins get a veteran coach fans will find a reason to complain about that.

Florida Sports team message boards are great during losses and down times - they are certainly more active this way than when things are going well - never any mention about the coaches when things are going well - typical Miami

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the mistakes continue...great coaching.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And more penalties...wow!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand your notion that the team has given up on the coaches - Respectfully, I say, that is by far the stupidest and most ignorant suggestion someone can make at any point, especially just 3 weeks into a season - "Giving up on the coaches" would actually be a childish move on behalf of these grown men -it would make their character and manhood extremely questionable. They need to suck it up and step up.

As for a veteran HC - good luck with that - the leagues HCs seem to be trending in the younger direction while the more experienced are being let go or walking away. I am sure if the Fins get a veteran coach fans will find a reason to complain about that.

Florida Sports team message boards are great during losses and down times - they are certainly more active this way than when things are going well - never any mention about the coaches when things are going well - typical Miami
Only in your book Paolo...coaches can lose their teams happens all the time. You my friend are in the minority yet I'm the idiot for disagreeing with you?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they were disciplined in the past but not even that penalties galore. Yep coaches in control...haha!