• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo at Miami Official Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-13, Bill going away. Jets 20-17, Fins drop to 1-3. See the theme here? Yea, I know ppl on these boards are gonna hang me for throwing in the towel so early, but I've been a fan for a loooooong time.....and I know exactly how this story goes with Miami. Many head coaches and players have come and gone....but ONE damn thing has remained here for at least 20 straight yrs. This stagnant CULTURE. It is going to take a really good head coach and probably a damned good GM as well to change this pathetic atmosphere in Miami. Joe is NOT our guy, and quite honestly, he should have been gone at the very latest after the shit show last season. Coyles defense has gotten worse EVERY DAMN SEASON he has been here, HELLLLLLOOOOO?! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! How is Coyle still our DC, and how the hell is Ross NOT asking himself why the F*** he ever gave him another year!!!! Unbelieveable......13 fricken penalties? This team has got serious problems, and I really don't care how many fans insist that 'its only the 2nd game blah blah blah...'-this team is without a doubt the worst team in the AFC east, and in a few weeks, the world will know this. I'm officially on the 'fire Joe Philbin' bandwagon....not that I ever fucking got off of it. Just a very pathetic run franchise right now. Such a complete dumpster fire this team is....congrats Jags fans, you guys deserved it. Wow.....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-13, Bill going away. Jets 20-17, Fins drop to 1-3. See the theme here?

respectfully - The them seems to be overreaction based on ignorance and stupdity due to a lack of perspective. And if it makes you feel better, so what if we drop to 1-3 it won't be the end of the world just as it wouldn't be if we go 3-1. Each game is different, each opponent is different - they all will bring a different challenge.

Lacking certain things is okay, we are human - but once you lose perspective on things , thats not a good sign.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did a member of the dolphins organization sleep with your wife? To voice displeasure about the team is understandable and acceptable but to do it with a lack of perspective and ignorance is just dumb. Go cool off - sleep it off - I bet you and those closest to you will wake up alive and well tomorrow AM - its not the end of the world - its just a game. If you have such ill-feelings towards the team over one loss, I won't expect you back on these boards this season - if you decide to stay, buckle up because this season will be a bumpy ride for this team - but newsflash -- such will be the same for every other team in the NFL

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did a member of the dolphins organization sleep with your wife? To voice displeasure about the team is understandable and acceptable but to do it with a lack of perspective and ignorance is just dumb. Go cool off - sleep it off - I bet you and those closest to you will wake up alive and well tomorrow AM - its not the end of the world - its just a game. If you have such ill-feelings towards the team over one loss, I won't expect you back on these boards this season - if you decide to stay, buckle up because this season will be a bumpy ride for this team - but newsflash -- such will be the same for every other team in the NFL
You seem to have a rather large problem with my opinion on the Dolphins, and you want to know something? I could really give a shit. Spare me your 'humanitarian speech' on 'its just a game' blah blah blah.....you DO realize what 'fan' is short for, yes? FANATIC......so, while I've appreciated your insights regarding football and other topics in several of your previous posts, Miami football has NO effect (good OR bad) on my personal life. Ya dig? Also, if you cannot handle ppl posting their opinions or intellect, REGARDLESS of whether you agree or not, then perhaps YOU should bail and not come back. 'Lack of perspective'......hilarious. I will not lower myself to your level and suggest you are 'dumb'.....just clearly ignorant-and perhaps that's not entirely your fault. But here's a decent idea for you....if you disagree with any of my opinions on MY favorite team(Miami), or perhaps think my 'feelings twds the Dolphins' are ill, then don't bother responding. Again, I don't give 2 shits whether you agree with me or HOW you feel about ANY of my posts. I come here to talk football with fellow Miami fans, and if I tend to 'vent' over the dumpster fire that has gone on in South Florida for what seems like forever then so be it. I will be here all season long, just like I was when they struggled to win 1 damn game.....just because you wear rose colored glasses and believe Joe Philbin is the greatest coach of all time doesn't mean the rest of the Miami fanbase wants him here.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you leave my wife out of any conversation you direct twds me. I have never mentioned your wife or anybody else you might choose to have in your life, so I would appreciate the same respect. It is YOU, Paolo, that must be truly miserable in YOUR life....to come onto a msg board and take shots at someone you know nothing about simply because they have opinions you clearly don't agree with. Grow up .....your life(and I certainly do not need to know anything about you to know this) will constantly be filled with opinions from ppl you may vehemently disagree with. A word of caution if I may-don't rush to assumptions or insults because of it.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins will be lucky t score more than 13 gainst the Jills

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are great - they are welcomed. It is the best thing the US of A has given us the freedom to do. But when people abuse that privilege by speaking baseless stupidity is just unacceptable.

I care not either if you or anyone here agree or disagree with me - I don't come here and post to agree or disagree with anyone - just to exercise my freedom to speak as I wish.

Where in my post did I say I think Philbin is the greatest coach of all time? Again a case of lack of perspective.

I will leave you and end it with this, as I have told others who seem to spit baseless nonsense as you have after a loss - if this is the crap you are going to say after a loss - hopefully after a win, your anger and ignorance don't blind you so much that you fail to give credit when there is a win or good things happen to the same people you blame during a loss - because that would be the ultimate sign of pure ignorance and take away any enjoyment out of having a reasonable conversation with you. Its a long season. Grow a pair.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense shows up and proves it has a pulse - 13 points should be enough to beat them

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards_fins1, sleep the loss off bro - you are far too sensitive today. Sleep it off and grow a pair and prepare for week 3 and the rest of the season - enjoy the GAME

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are great - they are welcomed. It is the best thing the US of A has given us the freedom to do. But when people abuse that privilege by speaking baseless stupidity is just unacceptable.

I care not either if you or anyone here agree or disagree with me - I don't come here and post to agree or disagree with anyone - just to exercise my freedom to speak as I wish.

Where in my post did I say I think Philbin is the greatest coach of all time? Again a case of lack of perspective.

I will leave you and end it with this, as I have told others who seem to spit baseless nonsense as you have after a loss - if this is the crap you are going to say after a loss - hopefully after a win, your anger and ignorance don't blind you so much that you fail to give credit when there is a win or good things happen to the same people you blame during a loss - because that would be the ultimate sign of pure ignorance and take away any enjoyment out of having a reasonable conversation with you. Its a long season. Grow a pair.
At one time, there were a few people that decided to start their own union based on their beliefs that many described as 'baseless stupidity'.....but it turned out pretty good for the United States of America, no? And I realize that is a bit of an extreme analogy, but the whole point is-YOU might consider my words to be 'baseless stupidity'. But at this very moment, more people that know far more about the Miami Dolphins than you and I combined are ALSO calling Philbin out, as well as Coyle. So I'm guessing they too are speaking 'baseless stupidity' huh? Whatever Paolo....I'm over this ridiculous back and fourth with you. I will continue to root for and support the Miami Dolphins. I also will continue to post my opinions here, regardless of whether you've given me the green light to do so. 'Grow a pair'.....like I've said countless times-misery loves company. And I've got far too an enjoyable life to allow an individual as yourself to alter that.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will be a test of the Fins' character & coaching. The Bills will be hungry for a win after their loss. The Fins will have their first home game & should be just as hungry for a win. The Pats showed that the Bills aren't invincible. I think it is time to have a little change in the offensive philosophy. Let's face it. The Fins are a finesse team. I think it's time to activate Jonas Gray and give him some carries. Williams can make some catches & have a few runs but I think it's time for some power football. The Fins passing game should be fine if they can give THill time to pass the ball.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is and always was the key game for the season. If you can't beat the bills at home then you don't deserve to make the playoffs and they probably won't if they lose. We also have to realize that they have had their first two games on the road coming away 1-1 in todays NFL isn't bad even though we all feel like they should be 2-0. It's just too bad because if they just took care of business played an average game they would have won this one...

Everyone has their opinion take it with a grain of salt but Fin fans shouldn't be calling each other imbeciles...if anything state your case why you disagree and discuss it like adults. I'm going to chill out until next week let's see what the team does and if it doesn't show up then you have to start pointing fingers at everyone.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some clowns in here who are over-reacting over this loss must be loving the headline that Suh was going against the playbook yesterday as a way to justify their stupid notion that the coaches have " lost the team" Suh is one of the divas/ prima donnas all teams and sports have - he has kept it in check thus far here but of course after the bumpy ride yesterday he exploded. While I still think our weakest link is Kevin Coyle and his inability to get the best out of our defense -This news is not an indictment on the coaches but on the player - he has a history of a tasteless attitude and style of play. Winning cures all - I am sure that will cure all the butt hurts from yesterdays loss

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the crowd that is over-reacting after yesterdays loss - here is a look at the standings, lots of team went 2-0, some 0-2, other like us, 1-1 in WEEK 2 of the season. I am sure some of these teams that went 0-2 or 1-1 have the same expectations for their season or at least close to the same expectations - you don't seem then panicking. Its not the end of the season -- or the world for that matter. Life....Will go on.

2015 NFL Football Standings - CBSSports.com

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing - I bet we will look back at seasons end, and quite a few of the current 0-2, 1-1 teams will be in the playoffs and some of the 2-0 will not be - why? because week 2 of the season doesn't decide your season

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing - I bet we will look back at seasons end, and quite a few of the current 0-2, 1-1 teams will be in the playoffs and some of the 2-0 will not be - why? because week 2 of the season doesn't decide your season

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Philbin and Coyle reports of Suh "freelancing" on defense yesterday are untrue

I am not saying I believe them or not - but the local media has a way of spitting extra negativity when things are down because they know this is a fan base, for all our local teams, who have a great tendency to over-react when things aren't going as planned -- See: Miami Hurricanes Football/Miami Marlins Baseball

Granted, Philbin and the Fins organization has far too much class then to be throwing players under the bus - and instead handle things in-house - But I am sure this news was made up by one of our lousy beat writers just to create a rift - I have a pretty good idea of who the reporter/newspaper might be - he has a knack for writing non-sense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Philbin and Coyle reports of Suh "freelancing" on defense yesterday are untrue

I am not saying I believe them or not - but the local media has a way of spitting extra negativity when things are down because they know this is a fan base, for all our local teams, who have a great tendency to over-react when things aren't going as planned -- See: Miami Hurricanes Football/Miami Marlins Baseball

Granted, Philbin and the Fins organization has far too much class then to be throwing players under the bus - and instead handle things in-house - But I am sure this news was made up by one of our lousy beat writers just to create a rift - I have a pretty good idea of who the reporter/newspaper might be - he has a knack for writing non-sense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you of the kind to put a lot of stock into what one particular beat writer says of a team - I suggest James Walker of ESPN on twitter and Facebook for social media. As unbiased a Fins beat writer as you will find. Very knowledgeable and just your average guy you can message any time with a question or comment and not get a condescending response like clown Omar Kelly tends to give.

On a different note, tonights MNF game is a good game to scout two future opponents for the Fins - Thus far the Jets look solid on offense and their defense is scary good - kinda like what our D has the potential to be with a better DC -The Colts look like a team that still has to get used to all their new toys but is having trouble doing so thus far. Also two teams expected to contend for the post-season much like we are - but going in different directions early on.