• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: BUCS/BEARS

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. It was a nice win but if TB has their usual pass catchers then this might not have been close. The Bears defense misses Eddie Goldman in a massive way. Meanwhile the Packers look like a juggernaut so we'll just have to play for a wildcard and hope we catch fire at the right time.
You're actually understating Eddie's absence. Seriously, I've seen more successful runs up the gut against the Bears D in four games than all of last year combined. I've stated on a number of occasions this year and seasons past that Goldman has been the key to the Bears success when it comes to stopping the run and he's second only to Mack in sheer impact. His absence is proof in the pudding.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're actually understating Eddie's absence. Seriously, I've seen more successful runs up the gut against the Bears D in four games than all of last year combined. I've stated on a number of occasions this year and seasons past that Goldman has been the key to the Bears success when it comes to stopping the run and he's second only to Mack in sheer impact. His absence is proof in the pudding.
He might have a bigger impact. Mack is the shit but your ability to stop the run helps earn the pass rushing opportunities where mack excels. Also notice how akeim Hicks doesn't look quite as terrifying as he does when goldman is in there as well. Damnit eddie you got duped by the plandemic.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might have a bigger impact. Mack is the shit but your ability to stop the run helps earn the pass rushing opportunities where mack excels. Also notice how akeim Hicks doesn't look quite as terrifying as he does when goldman is in there as well. Damnit eddie you got duped by the plandemic.
Hicks has 3.5 sacks so far.

That's pretty good for an interior lineman after 5 games.

But ya...fuck Goldman.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks has 3.5 sacks so far.

That's pretty good for an interior lineman after 5 games.

But ya...fuck Goldman.
I meant more in the run game but yea.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Belichick has been keeping track of downs for Tom this whole time.

joking aside I think Tom relied on the NE culture for A LOT over his career, probably without realizing it to an extent. That mistake would’ve never happened in a NE uniform. If Tom and Bill never got “football married” Tom would have been a fringe pro-bowler and retired by now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there was confusion on the bench too as it didn't look like a 4th down play they ran.

So maybe Arians himself was also confused.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the insecure Packer/Rodgers posters in here. Same shit last week after pick 6 and stop posting after he throws for 5 tds vs the 4th ranked D. Guy is 43 years old , of course he isn't same

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the insecure Packer/Rodgers posters in here. Same shit last week after pick 6 and stop posting after he throws for 5 tds vs the 4th ranked D. Guy is 43 years old , of course he isn't same
I was giving mad props to the NE organization. They should honestly try to give Josh Rosen a shot.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was giving mad props to the NE organization. They should honestly try to give Josh Rosen a shot.

I've been waiting for them to make that decision myself.

Has to be better than Hoyer...

And if anybody is going to make him an NFL QB it might be NE.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the he didnt shake hands stuff, these teams this year should just leave the field and social distance as soon as possible why take the risk like Mahomes and that Gilmore guy from the Pats being close enough to breath on each other without a mask then test positive a day later.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the he didnt shake hands stuff, these teams this year should just leave the field and social distance as soon as possible why take the risk like Mahomes and that Gilmore guy from the Pats being close enough to breath on each other without a mask then test positive a day later.
I don’t think that is good sport. What Brady did. You should shake hands after a battle, even if you lose.

Who knows, there was some built in frustration with all those off-play penalties. Brady is good sport and player in the end.
People do blow things out of proportion, I guess.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks >

Our run D dropped off big last year after he exited. It also really hurt our pass rush. Which is actually better than last season (post Hicks), at the moment.

... and probably Fuller/Jackson >

But then you're getting into a whole "is rush or coverage more important?" debate. And I'm good on that today. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think that is good sport. What Brady did. You should shake hands after a battle, even if you lose.

Who knows, there was some built in frustration with all those off-play penalties. Brady is good sport and player in the end.
People do blow things out of proportion, I guess.
It was a really frustrating game for both teams. Whoever lost was going to be pissed and had a laundry list of calls/mistakes they could point back to in order to say "we really blew it", "refs screwed us" etc.

Tom with his 4th down blunder was probably just the icing on the cake and set him off. Everyone knows how much Tom cares. When you're emotions are running high you do things that are out of character. I'm sure if he was in the same room as Foles now, a couple days later, he would go up to him and chat it up.