• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucky @ Sparty

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so you say that. either way you dont come running to his aid and :bj: defend him. Everyone telling him to stop crying, they weren't even talking to you. You just showed up and started defending him.

OD's right. Smart's bitching about a call. He's just what I suspected. A front running douchebag. It's easy to be a classy good sport when you're on top of the world and everyone thinks you're great. But he showed his true colors by bitching about a call right after a loss.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so you say that. either way you dont come running to his aid and :bj: defend him. Everyone telling him to stop crying, they weren't even talking to you. You just showed up and started defending him.

ok excuse me in thinking uneccessary douchebaggery is unneeded especially when a guy has already admitted that the other team deserved to win and his team got straight up beat :confused2: especially when that team would, IMO, destroy your team.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm gonna hang around where smart posts and talk about all the things his team sucks at.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fucking lurked on our board and had smart ass shit to say all week after they beat us.

Front running queer.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a tough loss, but at least our players fought their asses off in the end. I'd much rather lose a game like thaat than the error fest that was last season. Plus, this year we (hopefully) get a second shot at them.

No, you know what? Fuck that.

Michigan State came out and played a hell of a game. Tons of credit to them. Zero penalties, even if the refs really missed a few, is still a hell of an effort. But between Abbredaris dropping a wide open pass and Wilson TWICE missing wide open folks in the end zone, not to mention a blocked field goal and a blocked punt, we lost this game ourselves.

Rule of thumb: one block is a great defensive effort by the other team. Two blocks, you fucked up.

And yeah, we still control our own Rose Bowl destiny, but we won't have another shot like this for at least two years, and that's if our recruiting works our REEEEEEAL well.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm what matters is their ranking in the polls in which being undefeated matters. Also because they have won big games people won't hesitate to vote them higher. So yes it the BCS it does matter you moron.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm what matters is their ranking in the polls in which being undefeated matters. Also because they have won big games people won't hesitate to vote them higher. So yes it the BCS it does matter you moron.

well using that logic of undefeated matters why isn't houston ahead of one loss teams hmmmmmm????

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Russell's mobility, and his ability to create time to make a play, I don't think it is a stretch to say we'd have gotten a good chance of a 20-25 yard play towards the sidelines. I don't know if you are familiar with Philip Welch, but he can make kicks from 55-60 yard with incredibly consistency. I've literally seen him make five 60 yarders in a row in warmups. We'll never know what would have happened.

I'm just basically saying that I don't think the comdemnation of that move by Bret is fair. He trusted his defense, and we'll never know is that trust was misguided.

Ok, so why were you questioning the decisions then (and I agreed with you) and now you think they were good timeouts and Wisky would of won the game easily save for a blown false start call.....:L

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ I knew Nebraska fans were stupid but this is redicilous. Your right since number of losses doesn't matter why is their always undefeated teams in the NC over 1 loss teams?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to remember the last big game Oregon won...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't