• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucky @ Sparty

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get behind us! we got ourselves a shot at the NATTY now!

This is a little early to be getting into this argument, but if we avenge our only loss, which occurred on a Hail Mary in a game where our #1 halfback missed most of a quarter (not coincidentally, the quarter where MSU went on a run), we deserve to be in over a team whose loss wasn't close, wasn't a true road game, and didn't see a substantial injury directly affect the outcome.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a little early to be getting into this argument, but if we avenge our only loss, which occurred on a Hail Mary in a game where our #1 halfback missed most of a quarter (not coincidentally, the quarter where MSU went on a run), we deserve to be in over a team whose loss wasn't close, wasn't a true road game, and didn't see a substantial injury directly affect the outcome.

um our 1 loss was 13 pts to the #1 team in the country.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight????

You yourself were saying you didn't like it when it was happening and I agreed with you it was stupid for y'all to be calling timeouts.....

It wasn't a great decision, but it very nearly won us the game. Bielema made the assumption that our defense could make a stop, and due to a bad call, we'll never know if he was right. I hate to continue to hark on a penalty in a game that good, but I don't think one can blame Bielema for making that call without at least adding an asterisk there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. how does it feel your own fanbase doesnt even want you at the games?

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky's title dreams are over. Its between the SEC and the winner of the PAC unless Okie Lite wins out.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It wasn't a great decision, but it very nearly won us the game. Bielema made the assumption that our defense could make a stop, and due to a bad call, we'll never know if he was right. I hate to continue to hark on a penalty in a game that good, but I don't think one can blame Bielema for making that call without at least adding an asterisk there.

******** LMAO. You lost. Get over it. The call was good.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not defending him at all....i just don't see why your accusing him of crying and whining and shit when all i have seen him do is admit defeat. trust me ask smart...i dislike him, me and him have argued quite a bit, and im sure he would tell you that i don't want to defend him. but the guy aint crying, he is admitting defeat and your being a douche....i see no need for it

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
******** LMAO. You lost. Get over it. The call was good.

I'm talking about the lack of a false start on the first down to Bell. There is no way in hell that call was good. If you can watch that play with a straight face and tell me that wasn't a penalty, you are a liar. I think even MSU fans would acknowledge that.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're fucking with him (at least I am) in a joking way.....do I need to get the other two or three Oregon fans on the board that are good folks to tell again how they feel about you, and not in a joking just giving you shit kinda way?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise will get in over any 1 loss team. I'm guessing LSU vs. Boise.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to keep it together OD.

tumblr_lmpbfdxXOr1qjcw2h.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not defending him at all....i just don't see why your accusing him of crying and whining and shit when all i have seen him do is admit defeat. trust me ask smart...i dislike him, me and him have argued quite a bit, and im sure he would tell you that i don't want to defend him. but the guy aint crying, he is admitting defeat and your being a douche....i see no need for it

he has been bitching over that missed false start call since it happend.