• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks Re-Sign Miles Plumlee

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2016-7-19_11-19-11.png

The Milwaukee Bucks have re-signed center Miles Plumlee on Monday to a contract for $52 million over four years, according to ESPN.com. As the lone true center on the Bucks roster, Plumlee averaged 8.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game in the month of April.

In what has been a relatively conservative off-season for the Bucks, the team had previously acquired Matthew Dellavedova in a sign-and-trade deal, who will provide some legit backcourt competition for Michael Carter-Williams. Dellavedova will make $38.4 million over the course of the next four seasons. Milwaukee also added a needed three-point threat by signing Mirza Teletovic, a dimension that had been lacking for the team outside of Khris Middleton. Teletovic shot 39.3 percent from behind the arc last season.
http://hurricanedij39.sportsblog.com/posts/21949700/bucks-re-sign-miles-plumlee.html
Take It All Away/Shove It In My Face :: Bucks Re-Sign Miles Plumlee

And according to the sources of our friends on the off-season thread, Greg Monroe remains available via trade...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done deal. Bucks just won the championship

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hambombs your thoughts? Could the Bucks snag one of the final playoff spots in the East?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is hambombs a bucks fan or golden state fan?

i get accused of being an OKC fan just because Westbrook is one of my favorite players-----lol.....just curious here.

Like Hambombs I too have two NBA teams, but I'm a Pacers fan first...

I think the reason you get accused so often has nothing to do with Westbrook. I think it's the fact that you joined SportsHoopla literally less than a week after LeBron returned to Cleveland...

As we both know this board is infested with Lakers and Heat fans...And as we know most of them are spoiled assholes from Florida and California that expect to have everything and anything. So naturally, they become jealous when someone new comes on here and brag about their team's success...