• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks offseason possibilities

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The changes might start w/ getting rid of Billy Donovan. As far as shooter they could go after the only one I can think of is Kemba Walker. Not sure if he would work though.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

we have another "Einstein" here... the 60+M aren't enough... they have to add another 120M (the cost of Kemba's salary + lux + penalty tax) and raise it to... 180M!!!! ...per season for another ...4 seasons! =720M!!!!

Trolls... unbelievable!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, but because they can neither add anymore salaries, neither have a future, nor can afford to loose some 200+M until Westbrook's contract expires... The only other alternative is to go below the lux tax, save the tax and the penalty and be out of the playoffs only for one season until they come back the season after...

and unfortunately they can only achieve this if they get a deal that includes George Hill, or J.R. Smith... no other alternative!

Well look at that. I went being called a troll earlier to being correct. This Saturday just keeps getting better.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look at that. I went being called a troll earlier to being correct. This Saturday just keeps getting better.

But... you are a troll! your posts prove it!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

we have another "Einstein" here... the 60+M aren't enough... they have to add another 120M (the cost of Kemba's salary + lux + penalty tax) and raise it to... 180M!!!! ...per season for another ...4 seasons! =720M!!!!

Trolls... unbelievable!

And at the end of my comment I even said not sure if that will work. I see reading comprehension is an issue for you, not surprise. Do all of us a favor & just call yourself an idiot to save us the trouble.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at the end of my comment I even said not sure if that will work. I see reading comprehension is an issue for you, not surprise. Do all of us a favor & just call yourself an idiot to save us the trouble.

I dunno, bro...

like you said the other day, maybe we should start a poll on the topic...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To start with... OKC will be looking to move below the lux tax this season and that can be achieved only if they can save some 20M off their current salaries... But is not achievable under the CBA 125% rule, so they have to find a way to overcome this...

The Bucks do have the solution they need, if they can achieve a deal that includes George Hill in a "sign and trade"... Because George Hill's contract is the best contract currently in the entire league... (second better being J.R. Smith's contract, which is of much the same provisions, but of much higher guaranteed salary -3.8M instead of only 1M on Hill's- and lower value -15.7M than 18M on Hill)...

Therefore if Hill agrees to sign a 5-6M new contract and is moved on a "sign and trade"... His value on a trade will be some 12-13M over the salary the other team will have to write in their books and then the rest of the amount OKC will want to save, will be easily achievable by having less value of income salaries, than the outcome value under the 125% rule...

Now OKC would of course much prefer to move Westbrook's contract, than George's one, but other than Westbrook's contract being far less desirable (the Bucks are certainly not interested on him or his contract - I doubt anybody else is), the method of trading must be the same...

Therefore the options they have in OKC as to go below the lux tax are three (in that order of preference for OKC):
1. They move Westbrook for a deal that includes J.R. Smith (most probably on a 3-team deal).
2. They move P.George in a deal that includes George Hill in the package they receive.
3. They move P. George in a deal that includes J.R.Smith (most probably on a 3-team deal).

Therefore the Bucks have high probability of getting George...

Wow.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calls someone a troll

Denies calling someone a troll.

Is shown the very post quoting him calling someone a troll.

Quotes the same post where he called someone a troll and still denies calling someone a troll.

Fucking priceless. :pound:
Holy fuck, this turned full blown retard really fast, lmao at buckalis.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, bro...

like you said the other day, maybe we should start a poll on the topic...

I'd kinda feel sorry for buckalis if I could stop laughing at him. He's the type of person that would get stuck in a revloving door.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kinda feel sorry for buckalis if I could stop laughing at him. He's the type of person that would get stuck in a revloving door.

gotta love the guy's determination, though. I've never directly posted anything his way personally, but I HAVE seen most of you try at first to reason with him...

and I gotta say, he could be wrong as 2 left shoes, but NOTHING seems to change his mind...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it's entertaining

Paul George in a salary dump for George Hill.

Solid

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love the guy's determination, though. I've never directly posted anything his way personally, but I HAVE seen most of you try at first to reason with him...

and I gotta say, he could be wrong as 2 left shoes, but NOTHING seems to change his mind...

If I said the Pacific Ocean's full of salt water he'd disagree.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah? Is it so? Let me see then... You jump in a subject that is about OKC needing to save some 60M which they owe in taxation for next season... and you propose to add ...Kemba who if added raises the 60M x1 to... 180Mx4=720M (!!!! - half the cost of what it would cost to ...buy the team!) Hence once a troll!

You suggest Kemba because they need better ...shooting (which is irrelevant to the subject under discussion - hence twice a troll) but you are not sure if by adding Kemba their shooting will improve...

and then, after you are accused for trolling, you use the phrase "I'm not sure it would help them" which refers to ...Kemba's shooting (!!!) for OKC's finances!!! Hence three times a troll!

...and then ...you call me a troll after you've done all the above... Hence four times a troll!

see you around troll!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla has our own Greek Freak.....in a bad way, not a good way like with Giannis.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you have Portland do? They are $17M over the cap for next year already. Who would you trade that will bring in this additional piece, without touching the Dame/CJ/Nurk core? The picked up Kanter after he was cut, traded for Hood, traded for Labissiere, signed Seth at a bargain price, etc.

They have done all they can and still made it to the WCF after the Nurk injury.