• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks offseason possibilities

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly could be better than last year for sure.

But they also lost depth and lost shooting that could hurt them. I do like their moves though overall.

Boston?

They probably will have a better record this year. But they definitely lost a lot of talent. They too could be “better” yet still not a legit contender.

Pacers are the hardest to figure. They will get Dipo back and they got Brogdon and Warren, but they also lost 3 of their top 6 from last year’s team.

I would not be shocked if any of these teams wins the East next year. If Milwaukee has simply kept all their guys and Kawhi had left, Milly would be prohibitive favorites.

LOL... If you are expecting any of these teams to be a problem for the Bucks this season, you are surely nuts...

The Bucks will probably do a near 70 wins record this season and will play in the NBA finals...

The Bucks are much better this season with Giannis taking another step ahead, by having Divincenzo and Brown matured, and by adding RoLo, Matthews and Korver...

But the Bucks will be even better by the trade deadline when they'll make a trade that will land an even better than Malcom starter...

Then they'll be really dreadful!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... If you are expecting any of these teams to be a problem for the Bucks this season, you are surely nuts...

The Bucks will probably do a near 70 wins record this season and will play in the NBA finals...

The Bucks are much better this season with Giannis taking another step ahead, by having Divincenzo and Brown matured, and by adding RoLo, Matthews and Korver...

But the Bucks will be even better by the trade deadline when they'll make a trade that will land an even better than Malcom starter...

Then they'll be really dreadful!

Oh man.

You make it way too easy.

They aren’t trading for a player better than Brogdon. Brogdon is playing near all star level.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man.

They aren’t trading for a player better than Brogdon. Brogdon is playing near all star level.
Malcom is surely a clutch player with high basketball IQ (after all he was trained by the best in the league that the Bucks have for trainers), but there other clutch players that also have high basketball IQ and are faster, more athletic with better legs than Malcom...

It's your basketball IQ that is questionable here... not Malcom's!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man.

The Bucks don't miss Brogdon.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks don't miss Brogdon.

Well... they do, but the additions and having Divincenzo and Brown stepping up as well as Giannis taking another step ahead, more than makes up for it...

If the Bucks do trade for a real Brogdon replacement though, I can see them cruising to the title with ease...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... they do, but the additions and having Divincenzo and Brown stepping up as well as Giannis taking another step ahead, more than makes up for it...

If the Bucks do trade for a real Brogdon replacement though, I can see them cruising to the title with ease...
You saw that with last year's roster as well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcom is surely a clutch player with high basketball IQ (after all he was trained by the best in the league that the Bucks have for trainers), but there other clutch players that also have high basketball IQ and are faster, more athletic with better legs than Malcom...

It's your basketball IQ that is questionable here... not Malcom's!

The fact that you are using soccer terminology to speak about basketball demonstrates you le basketball IQ.

Can’t even have a conversation with you. You are like a cartoon.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it.

Brogdon has been fantastic.

Yes they miss him. They are still very good without him, but they miss him.
The Bucks are 17-3 so it seems like they don't really miss him. He is a budding superstar but the Bucks will roll without him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are 17-3 so it seems like they don't really miss him. He is a budding superstar but the Bucks will roll without him.

That may be true.

But imagine if they had him.

My bet is that they will feel his absence in the playoffs. Amassing regular season wins doesn’t prove anything. They have done that before and they have the league’s best regular season player.

Now they have to figure out how to beat other good teams in the playoffs. And we won’t really get a chance to see that until the East Finals. The last 2 series is where I believe they will miss Brogdon.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bucks are targeting 70 wins this season... If they can add a real replacement for Brogdon (or have DDV stepping up to that level) and a reliable SF/PF combo forward coming from bench, they will achieve it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are targeting 70 wins this season... If they can add a real replacement for Brogdon (or have DDV stepping up to that level) and a reliable SF/PF combo forward coming from bench, they will achieve it.
The Bucks are just fine unless they suffer an injury to a frontline player.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true.

But imagine if they had him.
They had him last season and there has been no dropoff this year. Are you saying they'd be 20-0 with him?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had him last season and there has been no dropoff this year. Are you saying they'd be 20-0 with him?

No.

I am saying regular season doesn’t matter for them.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful what you wish for. What happened to the last 70 win team?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it the Bucks?
I don't believe it was, otherwise you wouldn't have referred to a Bucks 70 wins as historic.

but I bet you already knew that.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it was, otherwise you wouldn't have referred to a Bucks 70 wins as historic.

but I bet you already knew that.

Why should I care on the GSW losing the title after they had a 70 wins regular season then?

Ahhh I get it... You implement that I shouldn't want a 70 wins season because the Bucks could then lose at the finals...

Well... I tell you what... The Bucks will win the title this season, even if they end up with 58 wins during the regular... Therefore I want the 70 wins franchise record.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I care on the GSW losing the title after they had a 70 wins regular season then?

Ahhh I get it... You implement that I shouldn't want a 70 wins season because the Bucks could then lose at the finals...

Well... I tell you what... The Bucks will win the title this season, even if they end up with 58 wins during the regular... Therefore I want the 70 wins franchise record.
You know what is really sad?

I actually like the Bucks. I think Giannis is great and fun to watch. Management has done a great job surrounding him with complementary players in a destination that is not necessarily easy to draw talent to. I was actually rooting for the to start last season's playoffs knowing the Pistons had no chance.

But here comes the sad part.

through a unique combination of arrogance, ignorance, and insults you have me rooting against a team I like just to spite you.