• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks dominate awards by winning FOUR.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said is that it is a possibility. It most Defintely is.

Let's see how they complete their roster and what the other contenders do before making actual predictions.
I'll wait and see what happens but right now I'm not convinced.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know as much as you do and LeBron is 35 years old and his body is breaking down. AD is a good player but it's LeBron's show. Now just shush your mouth or I'll start attacking your credibility as I've done before. Just be happy I'm giving you a break.

You don't know anything. And you're a fucking joke. Tell me again how CBD's do absolutely nothing. You ignorant & uneducated clown. You mentioned credibility which is funny since you have none.

Your running your mouth about the Lakers when they aren't done improving the roster.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a fucking joke. Tell me again how CBD's do absolutely nothing. You ignorant & uneducated clown. You mentioned credibility which is funny since you have none.
What do CBD's have to do with this thread? You sure have a difficult time trying to stay on topic. Maybe it's because you're high on weed again.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kawhi is Kawhi. Along with Danny Green being Danny Green. Marc Gasol being Marc Gasol. And Pascal Siakam was the Most Improved Player of the Year.
Great. And Cavs either add Sexton to the mix or maybe the rumored deal for Walker takes place......never mind with one year left on his deal perhaps Toronto does not even make the deal for Kawhi if Lebron is still in the East?

all this said, I'm not arguing they are not more formidable with Kawhi. Of course they are, and they might have won.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. And Cavs either add Sexton to the mix or maybe the rumored deal for Walker takes place......never mind with one year left on his deal perhaps Toronto does not even make the deal for Kawhi if Lebron is still in the East?

all this said, I'm not arguing they are not more formidable with Kawhi. Of course they are, and they might have won.
Im begging you not to make this another what if Cavs thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But NOW Klay is injured and has to come back from said injury. Doncic is certainly on his way up it would seem. More likely Klay could be going the other way.
If I could choose a guy right now to have on my team it would EASILY EASILY be Doncic. Klay as high as he is on this list more out of respect for what he has done, but a guy who will miss all of next year and likely wont truly be 100% till the following year, and by then will be playing in his age 30/31 season after having a lot of miles on him and a big contract and a reconstructed knee is just not ideal.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But NOW Klay is injured and has to come back from said injury. Doncic is certainly on his way up it would seem. More likely Klay could be going the other way.

That must be why teams will line up to offer him max contracts this weekend.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could choose a guy right now to have on my team it would EASILY EASILY be Doncic. Klay as high as he is on this list more out of respect for what he has done, but a guy who will miss all of next year and likely wont truly be 100% till the following year, and by then will be playing in his age 30/31 season after having a lot of miles on him and a big contract and a reconstructed knee is just not ideal.
Agree, though for this discussion I don't think contract matters.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must be why teams will line up to offer him max contracts this weekend.
You don't think Doncic would get a max on the open market? And he'll actually play all next season it seems.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do CBD's have to do with this thread? You sure have a difficult time trying to stay on topic. Maybe it's because you're high on weed again.

CBD's have nothing to do w/ this thread. It was an example of how stupidly ignorant you are. And how you like to make your own reality up.

One more time since you're not only slow but stupid. I don't smoke weed (haven't in well over a year). How many more times do I have to tell you that before you understand?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Doncic would get a max on the open market? And he'll actually play all next season it seems.

Again, not what I said. I responded to your perception of Klay slipping due to a knee injury with the max salary offers to indicate that other teams don't have any reason to expect anything other than a full recovery.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not what I said. I responded to your perception of Klay slipping due to a knee injury with the max salary offers to indicate that other teams don't have any reason to expect anything other than a full recovery.
Might offer a max and expect a recovery, but doesn't mean he's not slipping....nor does getting a max mean a player is worth a max and/or will live up to it.. Lebron is probably slipping, too. He'd still command a max if he was out there again.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might offer a max and expect a recovery, but doesn't mean he's not slipping....nor does getting a max mean a player is worth a max and/or will live up to it.. Lebron is probably slipping, too. He'd still command a max if he was out there again.

Probably slipping? He put up identical numbers. Knee injuries are not what they once were; players come back from them ALL the time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably slipping? He put up identical numbers. Knee injuries are not what they once were; players come back from them ALL the time.
And by the time he plays again he'll be a year (maybe 2?) older. Guys tend to slip at his age. Doncic likely ascending.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the time he plays again he'll be a year (maybe 2?) older. Guys tend to slip at his age. Doncic likely ascending.

Probably, likely. I thought we were talking NOW. Klay will be back in February time frame (projected).

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think a Cavs fan would know that after Kyrie's history